• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HORROR: Terrifier 2 is happening

J-Roderton

Looks like it got funded through an Indiegogo campaign. I didn't know they were even doing a follow-up. The first movie was wild.

No gore restrictions...

After being resurrected by a sinister entity, Art the Clown returns to Miles County where he must hunt down and destroy a teenage girl and her younger brother on Halloween.

Leone explains the scene that will now be making it into the movie, “Without beating around the bush, I wrote an EPIC scene in the screenplay for Terrifier 2. Without spoiling all the juicy, gory details, the scene will involve mass casualties and the destruction of its location, BUT it is the context of the scene that truly makes it so original. We’re aiming to create a scene so shocking and iconic that people will talk about it for years to come. Imagine if Art the Clown was in charge of the prom mayhem in Carrie…meets David Lynch…meets Maniac….just sayin.”

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie...-2-definitely-happening-no-gore-restrictions/

art2.gif

xrnzaaas

The first movie had a great opening scene and a few cool moments after that, but overall it was more and more disappointing as you continued to watch it. Hopefully they'll write a better script this time.

I’m not a super fan of the idea of Art being resurrected. Makes the ending of first one feel cheap, to me. Could have tried a different approach and gotten same results.

But I mean, I don’t know why I care, I shouldn’t. It’s Terrifier, not Citizen Kane.

It will be a fun gore fest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom