• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HOUSE M.D. Season 8 |OT| of The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
I am 4 episodes behind and I am thinking about just skipping to the latest one, any crazy happened in that time I should be aware of?

B.K.

House might be preempted tonight. Right now, the Daytona 500 has been delayed until 7:00 tonight because of rain.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Not to mention House has corrupted him long before his. It doesn't even bother him that he murdered Darth Vader in cold blood.
Meh.

Chase switched the meds to the one that was for the less-likely diagnosis. It was still like a 40/60 split between the two possible diagnoses (at least that's what I recall), so it wasn't certainly murder.

Cameron on the other hand, chose to not treat him at all. That's no different than Chase giving him the meds for the lest likely diagnosis in hopes that statistics would be on his side.

Plus, the guy basically admitted he was going to commit genocide in the coming months.

Meohsix

the daytona 500 was rain delayed yesterday, and is scheduled for 730pm tonight... is fox going to screw us over and show that instead of house?

Toth

The case this week was so lame.

Being a man is bad.
Because I don't have man juice?
I LIKE being a man!
I am too manly for my wife.
I choose to not be a man.

No subtlety whatsoever. They are clearly coasting to the finish line

It didn't help that the patient was Jake Weber from Medium whose name on the show was also Joe. I keep waiting for Patricia Arquette to burst in.

Episode is on now. I thought I'd miss it because it was pre-empted by daytona 500 but I decided to flip the channel to global-west and they are playing it, wooot.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Episode is on now. I thought I'd miss it because it was pre-empted by daytona 500 but I decided to flip the channel to global-west and they are playing it, wooot.

Lucky you. I turned the TV on to find some dumb race showing. Why couldn't they do like in GT5 and just have everyone throw on some rain tires?

Lucky you. I turned the TV on to find some dumb race showing. Why couldn't they do like in GT5 and just have everyone throw on some rain tires?
you don't have any other regional channels? I'm in canada so I don't know how you americans roll but we have normal channels and then their western counterparts, and even some american versions. For some channels that is, not all.

Guesong

lol what is this

I live in Canada too, found a channel that broadcasted House...and in the midst of the commercial IT'S NOW DAYTONA.

Time to switch to Global.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I'm glad House is the last show I watch on the big networks. I'm so tired of their bullshit.

Guesong

So like...well I'll spoiler tag I guess for this episode :

Was the guy his father after all? Didn't exactly catch their last dialogue in House's Office, about respect and stuff

Welp, nevermind, Wilson just answered me. Still didn't get what it was about in House's Office.

lol so many funny lines tonight, gaddamn. Anyway good episode. Wilson's line at the end about House's mom. and the Chase facebook line. And lots of Park lines.

Good stuff.

It wasn't his father.

paparazzo

According to Twitter ep 14 isn't airing until March 19. Screw you Fox.

edit: official house site says March 12 now. Still lame.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This was a great episode. So many good moments: House walking in on his mom having sex, Chase and Adams as rabbits, Park tripping acid, House exposing himself to everyone at the restaurant. "Your mom is a slut?" haha

GIF's of fairy Taub NAOW. loool

Still didn't get what it was about in House's Office.

I didn't quite understand that either.

Vodh

Park is a strange creature, the scriptwriters seem to have a bit of a problem capturing her, not sure why...

I mean, there are some horrible puns and forced jokes (park-ing-lot? now that's some cringe-inducing humor right there... the whole show riding the line between being class A and B) but on the other hand her tripping on acid about the teeth and House's step-dad coming in with his scottish accent was the highlight of the episode hands down. All in all I think she's an interesting addition to the cast, like her way better than Masters at least.

isny

napkin dispenser
IMDB says the next episode airs April 2nd. I'm more inclined to believe that. The date in March some of you are mentioning is probably just for a rebroadcast of last nights episode.

What a cheesy ending. And don't deaf people typically have impaired (or at least weird-sounding) speech since they can't hear themselves?

Vodh

What a cheesy ending. And don't deaf people typically have impaired (or at least weird-sounding) speech since they can't hear themselves?

Yeah, but that happens over time. You don't forget everything immediately, and he did speak quite loud. But yeah, the ending was quite damn cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom