• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do I apply a X360 theme?

Wollan

On my X360.

It sais that I should use my 'Xbox 360 guide' whatever that is. I've been looking through every meny. I haven't found any way to apply a theme.

I have those themes that came with the Hdd(EA, Halo..etc) aswell as I downloaded the free Rare PD0 one.

Help please.

crunker99

go to xbox button
then right under your gamercard there is

private chat
personal settings

then below that the music player

click on personal settings

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Yeah, it's not intuitive what the "Xbox Guide" button is. MS should have shown a picture of what the button looked like in the help menu. The HD switch on the component cable isn't so intuitive either.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I wanted to share that you can also create your own custom theme. If you have a USB thumbdrive/key or are sharing with your PC you can set any picture of your choosing as the OS' background. I haven't found a way to use a different picture for each blade and I'm not sure you can.

raYne

Eggo said:
Yeah, it's not intuitive what the "Xbox Guide" button is. MS should have shown a picture of what the button looked like in the help menu. The HD switch on the component cable isn't so intuitive either.
Or you could read the manuals that come with the system/games/controller...

Top Bottom