• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long does AG Sessions have left?

The countdown begins after Rex Tillerson got the axe...outside of the democratic propaganda (how everyone is racist and evil and hateful) I think AG sessions actually is trying to follow the rule of law in this country.

I give him until....May?

NickFire

I really hope he does not leave. His portrayal on SNL and Cartoon President is too funny. That's really the only reason I would care.

Sessions is quite capable, it's just too bad that he's all about Reagan-style law and order. But his firing comes due to the Mueller investigation.

NickFire

Sessions is quite capable, it's just too bad that he's all about Reagan-style law and order. But his firing comes due to the Mueller investigation.
The weed issue is my biggest shock from Trump. He clearly wants to be liked, and who is running for re-election. Legalization is a prime area to attract some of the younger and more liberal voters, and a great revenue source. And there's an easy deflection if some of his older votes object - just say he wants to take jobs and income away from cartels. Everyone's then happy.

Top Bottom