• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long have you gone without wanking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
metalslug2004 said:
May_Sophie_Paris_01.jpg

Dude that's fugly.

Diablos

Haha, you tried hotlinking and it now says "Every time you hotlink, god kills a kitten." Which came from, "Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten."

How ironic!

LakeEarth

Not very long. Thing about it is that you don't do it cause you're horny. You can do it because you're bored. You can do it because you have a hard test/project that you're in the middle of studying, and you wanna do something else...well that's the only thing that can succesffully get your mind clear.

Maybe 3 weeks once when I was really all mushy with one girl. Just refer to what nitewulf said. He stated it a lot funnier than I could.

milanbaros

Member?
The girlfreind theory is bullshit. If anything u think of nothing but sex when u have a gf. I reckon i probably wank more now than when i didnt have a gf.

Outlaw

Banned
milanbaros said:
The girlfreind theory is bullshit. If anything u think of nothing but sex when u have a gf. I reckon i probably wank more now than when i didnt have a gf.

Nah .....its true......But it only lasts for a few weeks. After that...well......all hell breaks loose.

Amakusa

GF or not I still beat my meat atleast once every day or two, sometimes I go for afew days just to build up the pleasure. My GF hates when I jack off, I asked her one day if she touches herself and believe it or not... she doesn't. Judging from the familiy type she comes from, she's not even allowed to close and lock her door without her dad yelling WHY IS THAT DOOR CLOSED? :lol

w0o

About 3 weeks. That ended last night after I read this thread...
The girlfriend has been keeping me pretty busy (almost everyday for 3 weeks- only to be interrupted by her period), but I was with a friend last night and could not find time to see her. So after reading this thread I dug out some old bookmarks and went at it.

Santo

w0o said:
The girlfriend has been keeping me pretty busy (almost everyday for 3 weeks- only to be interrupted by her period), but I was with a friend last night and could not find time to see her. So after reading this thread I dug out some old bookmarks and went at it.

You get tang from your GF everyday? Shitttt. She is a keeper.

w0o said:

Lucky bastard.

I've gone months whacking once a week. Longest stretch I've ever gone without was 3 weeks, that was ended by a wet dream and for several days after I felt depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom