• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much playtime do you have in Elden Ring?

Think I’m gonna add another 10 hours just trying to get the magma blade… been taking out the same snake man over and over for an hour tonight. RNG gods, what do you want from me?

Sygma

n2D25j9.png

gotta admit I was disappointed with it, especially about the last third which was supposed to be hard and it was all a cakewalk. Malenia was also supposed to be hard but it was a joke of a fight tbh

53 hours. Moved across the country, took a couple weeks off. Beat the floating lady in the school last. Have no idea what to do now. I’ve uncovered some more of the map, the bonfires are pointing in like 10 different directions. I’ve gone each way, haven’t found much. I’m not wanting to start over but hours of trying to figure out the next path has become tiresome.

Belthazar

13 hours... It corrupted my save (the one on the PS+ cloud too). I deleted it from my SSD and never touched it again

lillars

130ish hours for a single play-through. To be fair that’s more hours than I’ve spent on a game since bloodborne. I loved every minute of it (my GOTY), but I wish there was just a tad more monster variety.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Insanity. It's the best game of the year, and one of the best ever made. Stop being a cheapskate, dude.
Oh I agree. The money isn’t the issue at all and I’m well aware it isnt the best to not grab the game. I just can’t get over paying the day 1 price for something a year old…

MagnesD3

130ish hours for a single play-through. To be fair that’s more hours than I’ve spent on a game since bloodborne. I loved every minute of it (my GOTY), but I wish there was just a tad more monster variety.
146 unique enemy types is pretty low I admit

Rex_DX

Gold Member
256 hours. Finished the game 4 times back to back.
These posts blow my mind. I finished it once in 187 hours. Never farmed, never ran into any real roadblocks, but did explore as much as humanly possible and did probably 20-25 hours of PvP and boss-helping along the way.

No idea how you guys do a first time 60-hour-ish run or similar.

Respect.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I'm on NG+, just got to Mountaintop. 283 hours.

Its strange as being my favourite game in the series, I have less time in it so far than DS1.

Made me wonder how much time others have played it. Initially I felt like NG+ in a game this huge is pointless, but now I'm nearing the end of a second run its actually alright, because there arent really any new items etc I can follow the critical path and just do whatever side content takes my fancy at the time, without feeling like I might be missing something. Considering going for 1000/1000 on it, even though I never bother with achievements usually.
Madness. Do you slow walk?!
75h. Game took me 60. Another 15 was spent helping others online.
Game is padded af but 300 hours man
I don’t see myself replaying this one. I did almost everything and open world is too much to replay

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

About 60hrs I guess, then the novelty wore off and I gave up. Beat Astrel, then the sewers under the capital but that broke me.

nani17

are in a big trouble
5 hours or so I felt like I already played the game 3 times. I would really love to give it another try but just can't get into it

These posts blow my mind. I finished it once in 187 hours. Never farmed, never ran into any real roadblocks, but did explore as much as humanly possible and did probably 20-25 hours of PvP and boss-helping along the way.

No idea how you guys do a first time 60-hour-ish run or similar.

Respect.
My first playthrough was the longer one. I did two NG and two NG1. I explored a lot in my first playthrough. Did every optional thing. And farmed a lot. Never tried PVP.
My first character was a Holy Knight. Strengh/Faith
Second one was a sorcerer/samurai.
y0bD2jf.jpg

Last edited:
My first playthrough was the longer one. I did two NG and two NG1. I explored a lot in my first playthrough. Did every optional thing. And farmed a lot. Never tried PVP.
My first character was a Holy Knight. Strengh/Faith
Second one was a sorcerer/samurai.
y0bD2jf.jpg
Those odd level numbers are making me itch all over.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
6 characters and about....I think around 1300 hours overall but I'd have to check but I did count it back then. Can't wait for the DLC.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
The Xbox app say: 8d 11h 23m

10-30 hours of that might be me falling asleep at the wheel though, lol. Late night sessions.

Last edited:
269 hours according to the PlayStation year in review update. I do find the game a bit less replayable than Souls or Bloodborne just because of how much time you spend running around collecting weapon and flask upgrades at the beginning when you roll a new character.

Top Bottom