• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much should someone shower in a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shower like three times a week maybe, sometimes less. I work out every day too, I just don't sweat that much, nor do I give a fuck.

Edit: I do wash my ass every day because toilet paper is dumb af and I don't see how it's still a thing, butt showers for life.

Trey

Why are you putting your parents business out there, man? That's the type of shit that don't leave the house.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I shower every day on weekdays. Sometimes I skip weekends if I'm just going to be bumming around the house. Or I might just shower one of Sat/Sun.

Sakura

Once a day for sure.
My mother sometimes goes like a week without showering too. I don't know what it is with old people.
Stinky people are probably used to their own smell so they don't realise just how stinky they are.

EVERY.FUCKING.DAY.

WASH YOUR DAMN BODIES.

You might not smell yourself, but you certainly reek to others if you're not bathing regularly.

Astral Dog

I've been thinking about this today. I shower once a day, while my parents go without showering for a week, sometimes longer. They think I shower too much, while I don't think they shower enough. How much do you shower in a week?

DEAR GOD :O

The most i have been without shower is two days and feels nasty.

GovtPlates

Neo Member
Used to every day but I've been doing every other day for about a week, my skin is less dry and my hair is softer than ever. I live with my parents and I'm positive they would say something if I stank.

Mawlok

Twice a day is the norm where I live, which is almost at the top of australia so showering any less than twice a day and you will become a disgusting mess.

kasane

Absolutely once a day.

During winter i might go one every other day but even then im already feeling gross and would quickly shower asap

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I wonder if your parents are just into some really weird stinky ass sex.

1921154_673204056054938_1600920811_o.jpg

Two Words

What is with this attitude that a shower is mandatory daily always? You don't get dirty at a constant rate. Maybe you spend a day in a cool air conditioned room and don't take a shit the whole day. What point is there to take a shower?

Deadbeat

Banned
Every day because im not one of those people that thinks they can go a few days without a shower when they really need to shower but people are too polite around them to tell them how dumb they are.

I'd say that 1-3 times per year, something crazy happens and I go a day without showering. For example, I might get sick, or I might be working for 48 straight hours on some project. It's exceptionally rare.

98% of the time, it's 1-2 showers per day.

Twice a day. Morning and night.

Maybe more depending on the situation.

Every day because im not one of those people that thinks they can go a few days without a shower when they really need to shower but people are too polite around them to tell them how dumb they are.

This. We can smell your ass even when you can't.

That whafting pungent aroma of anus is lost on no one around you...

What is with this attitude that a shower is mandatory daily always? You don't get dirty at a constant rate. Maybe you spend a day in a cool air conditioned room and don't take a shit the whole day. What point is there to take a shower?
Yeah, I'm actually pretty surprised about all the disgust. Surely most people here work white-collar jobs or are students. Not sure why everyone is so filthy all the time lol.

Regardless, I shower daily out of habit. Just part of the morning routine.

Necrovex

I typically bucket bathe once every three days, unless I play soccer in between. I get way too filthy not to bathe at those times. When I do strength training, I usually will still avoid bathing unless I sweat a lot during it.

Yeah, I'm actually pretty surprised about all the disgust. Surely most people here work white-collar jobs or are students. Not sure why everyone is so filthy all the time lol.

Regardless, I shower daily out of habit. Just part of the morning routine.

Even when idle people shed skin, fast, sweat, secrete oil, accumulate funk...

I typically bucket bathe once every three days, unless I play soccer in between. I get way too filthy not to bathe at those times. When I do strength training, I usually will still avoid bathing unless I sweat a lot during it.

So gross.

Every morning no matter what. I don't get the people who shower before they sleep and straight go to work without showering, I just personally feel gross after waking up from sleep so a shower has to happen.

Stencil

Dude, what? Once a day?

I don't think a healthy, generally hygienic (aside from your opinion of shower frequency) human should be showering every day. This of course depends on your profession/hobbies.

I work at a desk full time. I stand for half the day, and sit for half the day. I am not overweight, and I have a relatively healthy diet. I should also add I don't sweat much, physical exertion or not. I do not need to shower once a day. What a waste of water...

orochi91

Dude, what? Once a day?

I don't think a healthy, generally hygienic (aside from your opinion of shower frequency) human should be showering every day. This of course depends on your profession/hobbies.

I work at a desk full time. I stand for half the day, and sit for half the day. I am not overweight, and I have a relatively healthy diet. I should also add I don't sweat much, physical exertion or not. I do not need to shower once a day. What a waste of water...

Yea I'm hoping most of the folks this thread aren't from drought stricken regions of the world.

I'm in Canada (water everywhere) and even then I feel guilty taking more than 10 min in the shower.

THINK OF THE ENVIRONMENT.

Yea I'm hoping most of the folks this thread aren't from drought stricken regions of the world.

I'm in Canada (water everywhere) and even then I feel guilty taking more than 10 min in the shower.

THINK OF THE ENVIRONMENT.

What if some people here are from California? :O

(I'm not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom