• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to deal with humidity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco'Bama

Neo Member
Tactically apply baby powder around the unmentionables and and then wrap ice cubes in a hankerchief or bandana and wrap that around your neck, with the ice resting on the back of your neck. Those two steps pretty much prevent me from becoming a monster when i go to Bonnaroo year-in-year-out.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
go live in Southeast asia, or actually, Singapore.

Only then you'll know what humidity is

There's plenty of places in the U.S. where 100% humidity is not uncommon. Right here in Houston, TX, for one. The problem here is that even with saturated air we're still very drought prone which tends to create a feedback loop of hotter temperatures. The heat index can be 118F in the middle of summer with 100% humidity and not a cloud in the sky.

I'd rather be sweating than shivering. Humid heat might be mildly unpleasant but it's nothing to get my panties in a twist about.

Andrew.

Banned
The best part is when it feels like a 1/4 cup of water has been dumped into your pants right around the asshole so you've got water sloshing all over the place down there.

powder_bottle_new.jpg

Baby powder on my coconuts. Creases of my legs, even legs a little bit.
Best thing I ever started doing.

It gives me that fresh feeling, tends to calm me down a little, and if chaffing is an issue, it helps with that too.

Pau

1. Don't go outside.
2. If you do go outside, wear shorts and tank tops. Fuck anything with sleeves.
3. No but seriously, don't go outside.

Actually, I've never been in NYC during the summer. How does it compare to Miami?

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
I've lived in Texas, Florida and the carribean. I travel the states, europe and latam for work. The humidity isn't that bad. I went to basic training in san antonio and ran outside. It gets hot. You drink lots of water and move on.

It may be tougher on heavier people, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom