• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to delete stuff on PC

GymWolf

tenor.gif

JBat

I've used Dban boot and nuke in the past when donating old computers. If you are installing a new os you usually have the option to delete the partition right? That should give you clean enough disk to give to your cousin.

nikolino840

I've used Dban boot and nuke in the past when donating old computers. If you are installing a new os you usually have the option to delete the partition right? That should give you clean enough disk to give to your cousin.
I don't know but i have already done thankyou :) i have pressed Just "ok ok next ok" but Is still slow.....
And i had to manually install some drivers...three hour to search a real free software for driver updates....

JBat

I don't know but i have already done thankyou :) i have pressed Just "ok ok next ok" but Is still slow.....
And i had to manually install some drivers...three hour to search a real free software for driver updates....
I feel your pain lol. Drivers can be a pain in the ass

nikolino840

Shit....my parents have give It to me the wrong PC.......i have to do all again.....can i use the same Windows license Key in another PC?

Top Bottom