• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

http://scenekids.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguirre

25555-1350000838-400.jpg

dem eyes

http://scenekids.com/JanelleParadiso

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm all for people doing what they want as long as it doesn't infringe on others.

That said this thread wants me to turn into a cliche HS bully and stuff some people into lockers.

That sums up my feelings towards the members on this website quite nicely. I can understand youthful frustrations with society and wanting to be your own individual but some of these kids just need to be slapped across the face repeatedly holy fuck I'm mad.

That sums up my feelings towards the members on this website quite nicely. I can understand youthful frustrations with society and wanting to be your own individual but some of these kids just need to be slapped across the face repeatedly holy fuck I'm mad.

Their parents need to do a better job, is all. I have no desire to let my children walk out of my house looking like a couple of clowns, or say things that brand them as idiots, temporary or long term.

In all seriousness, honestly. Some of these profile are... fake, right? I mean, you know, a friend just put a profile with your pic to make fun of you that kind of stuff. That CANT be real?

Aguirre

From looking at a bunch of those, including some posted in this thread, some of these pictures have been going around (and made fun of) for like 5+ years. A big chunk of these are definitely joke accounts.

citation needed

its like 90% cute girls fishing for compliments acting like they have horrible self esteem
100% of the cute girls are fishing for compliments, lol.

i'd be the same if i was cute , but alas im an average girl. :(

Raptomex

Can someone please explain to me why this is called the "scene" era or "scene" kids. I really loathe the idea of telling my kids "yeah I grew up during the scene era".

coldvein

Banned
Can someone please explain to me why this is called the "scene" era or "scene" kids. I really loathe the idea of telling my kids "yeah I grew up during the scene era".

i dont think anyone in the real world uses that term for these people. there is no "scene era". these kids aren't part of a scene.

there are people out there who i would call scene kids or scenesters, but they are not these people. if you're heavily devoted to like say, your local rock scene and you go to every show and you put out a zine, that makes you a scene person. you're tied to an actual scene, you're passionate about or devoted to something. you are not one of the people on this website ...

Raptomex

i dont think anyone in the real world uses that term for these people. there is no "scene era". these kids aren't part of a scene.
I always saw these kids (obviously older) in HS and just assumed they were the "emo" kids, then again I was told that was incorrect. But it's good to see we're grouping them together into one group. But scene is just a terrible name.

Alucrid

Banned
I always saw these kids (obviously older) in HS and just assumed they were the "emo" kids, then again I was told that was incorrect. But it's good to see we're grouping them together into one group. But scene is just a terrible name.

well considering that scene kids are just kids trying way to hard to fit into a specific subculture it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom