• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulk Hogan vs. Muhammad Hussan at Wrestlemania 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood

Banned
Once again, Hulk Hogan is called on to protect America from Arab/traitors/Russians/Zeus. Your ass is grass you Arab bastard!

(BTW this is being heavily rumored, not confirmed ... yet)

evil ways

img609.jpg

I believe this news brother!!

DMczaf

Hollywood said:
Once again, Hulk Hogan is called on to protect America from Arab/traitors/Russians/Zeus. Your ass is grass you Arab bastard!

(BTW this is being heavily rumored, not confirmed ... yet)

Screw you, your White American hero is going to learn to respect us Arab-Americans!

hassan_action.jpg

Do it for the little Arabs, Hassan!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
This could definitely be happening, especially since we KNOW Hogan is going to be at 'Mania anyway.

And okay, I KNOW why they do this, but I still cannot believe that 99% of the WWE fans in attendance at shows chant "USA! USA!" to Hassan even though he's an Arab AMERICAN. And even more so, I can't believe Hassan hasn't said a word about that yet. :)

I was at a house show in Red Deer, Alberta many years back, and the crowd chanted "USA, USA, USA!" when Lex Luger fought Canada's own Owen Hart.

The Internet

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Pellham said:
heh remember the USA chants against Yokozuna even though he himself was an american?

But wasn't his character supposed be from Japan? I bring the USA chants up with Hassan because he repeatedly states that he's an Arab American and is sick of the treatment he's getting. That's his character. He's not anti-American; he's pissed off at how his "people" are being treated. Shit, he should be a FACE. :lol

Anyway, Davari rocks. They need more managers that are as active and go nuts like he does. Did you see his reaction at the Rumble when Hassan got eliminated? Priceless. :)

Raw64life

Hassan is better than expected but he's still far from great. I was pretty sure he was going to go over Benoit on Raw which I thought was terrible so I was estatic when Hassan screwed up the finish and they had to change it to Benoit winning by DQ. I don't think it was Hassan screwing up so much as God trying to prevent Benoit's career from being buried any further.

FightyF

Banned
And even more so, I can't believe Hassan hasn't said a word about that yet.

I agree that it's kind of funny but angles like these aren't supposed to make much sense...it's a good ol' "us vs. them" angle.

And it's working out for Hassan, not many people can say they've jobbed to Hulk Hogan within their first year in the WWE. I'm sure that even the Brooklyn Brawler had to rough it out a few years before getting to job to superstars like Hogan. :p

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I dont think I'm even gonna waste my 5 buck on this mania. I'll just aquire single match footage if Christian has a match,

Shinobi

The Internet said:
I was at a house show in Red Deer, Alberta many years back, and the crowd chanted "USA, USA, USA!" when Lex Luger fought Canada's own Owen Hart.

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom