• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Bundle Weekly - Jim Guthrie Albums (S:S&S EP Composer)

New weekly bundle just began. Pay what you want for 11 Jim Guthrie albums (in FLAC & MP3), including:

Indie Game: The Movie Soundtrack
Sword & Sworcery LP - The Ballad of the Space Babies
Now, More Than Ever
Takes Time
Takes Time: Instrumentals & Demos
The Scythian Steppes: Seven #Sworcery Songs Localized for Japan
A Thousand Songs
Children of the Clone
Corporeal - Music from Soundshapes
Morning Noon Night
FREE-P

Beat the average to get Steam copies of Sword & Sworcery and Indie Game: The Movie

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

That's a lot of good music for very cheap. The Superbrothers soundtrack alone is worth the cost!

Vexxan

I liked what I heard in Indie Game The Movie and S:S&S so I'm definitely buying. I already have both on Steam so if anyone is interested in the keys send me a PM.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Jim Guthrie is amazing. I have one non-game album of his (Now, More Than Ever) which is on constant rotation (along with the Sword & Sworcery soundtrack, of course!)

Everyone should buy it!

Super biased due to sworcery / below / being in university listening to his tunes... but this is an amazing deal.

Takes Time is a fan-freaking-tastic album.

The instrumental album has a cover of one of my fav songs ever, Only Living Boy In New York, as well.

The Seven Scythian Steppes has SO MANY AMAZING Japanese game musicians remixing Jim's Sworcery work.

Children of the Clone is actually the foundation of Sword & Sworcery, as a game.

And so on.

Definitely deserves whatever you're willing to pay.

Whoa! This deal rules!

I'm totally down for this.

I've been listening to Takes Time a lot this past week too. Perfect timing.

Everyone should get this!

Yasawas

I don't know who this man is but yes I will take an HD copy of Indie Game, that Sword and Sworcery game people go on about and so much music that I'm bound to find something that I like for seven quid or whatever it was I paid. Thanks for posting this!

Just bought this! Love Guthrie's works, and the Scythian Steppes is sooo good.
Since 8-4 Play helped with that album, I added the .84 bump to my purchase.

Top Bottom