• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurahador

I'll be buying it, too. :)

And sorry to ask again, but where do you find the Steam keys for these games? Cant find them for the life of me and I'm trying to get this done soon.

Open your humble page (https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=<unique key no.>) you'll see a tab at the top;

Welp...humbly beaten!!

Seanspeed

Banned
You mean for the Humble Bundle? There's a Steam tab next to the Origin tab in your My Account page.

steamtabcpsxv.jpg
Ah good man, thanks.

Never noticed that.

Last quick question - is it a whole new install? If I've already downloaded them on Origin, should I delete those first if I want to play them on Steam instead?

I'll be buying it, too. :)

And sorry to ask again, but where do you find the Steam keys for these games? Cant find them for the life of me and I'm trying to get this done soon.

You have two tabs. One of them says Origin, the other says Steam. They're above the window with all the codes, check it out.

Ah good man, thanks.

Never noticed that.

Last quick question - is it a whole new install? If I've already downloaded them on Origin, should I delete those first if I want to play them on Steam instead?

I think they are different, yeah, but I'm not sure.

Karu

I come from Germany, but study in Norway right now. Origin switched automatically to the norwegian store (Steam for example didn't) - Do you guys know, whether there is any possibilty i can switch back?

TehWhite

Neo Member
Yea kind of disappointed . this thread really got me thinking they would of added Dead space 2 or Bulletstorm. Also a part of me wished they would give Simcity away since it had that fail of a launch. Anyways If you don't want your SIMS GAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW. PM ME. I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT.

Bulzeeb

I come from Germany, but study in Norway right now. Origin switched automatically to the norwegian store (Steam for example didn't) - Do you guys know, whether there is any possibilty i can switch back?

dunno, I live in south america but for some reason Origin thinks that spanish = spain in Europe and shows me the prices in Euros

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
If anyone have a spare Sims 3 code, be sure to keep me in your thoughts. I have...I have SF3 Third Strike on 360, as a code that may still work!

Ploid 3.0

I'd like in on the sim action too. The lurkers was fast for the last one that went up (Exile550). Didn't even thank the guy.

Ploid 3.0

I'd imagine that if it's unlocked on steam and steam has a mac version it should work on mac. Steam working everywhere that's available is how I thought things was anyway.

Goldrush

Anyone knows which one have chinese language support? Thought it was a nice feature when I activated it, but didn't keep track which one had it.

Bunch of Origin Keys!

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key

Mirror's Edge Origin Key

Medal of Honor Origin Key

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Dead Space Origin Key

Quote (don't post) to reveal.

If you claim one say thanks so I can remove them from the post.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
Purchased the bundle for the least amount (of respect) with the entire money going to 'Humble Tip' and redeemed all the games to my account (both Steam and Origin).

I might be a selfish prick.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Purchased the bundle for the least amount (of respect) with the entire money going to 'Humble Tip' and redeemed all the games to my account (both Steam and Origin).

Nah, you just don't care about charity and don't want to give your money to research against AIDS and cancer.

I did the same actually. I just thought everyone else probably gave their money all to charity and humble could probably use the money.

quote to reveal:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key

Populous Origin Key

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Probably been asked and answered a hundred times but I want to be sure. Can I redeem both the Steam and Origin keys or just one or the other. In theory can I end up with a copy of Burnout on Steam and another on Origin?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wasn't the Origin version of Mirror's Edge supposed to have the DLC maps able to be bought? Did they pull it because people were using that method to get the maps on their Steam copies or something?

ArynCrinn

Banned
Wasn't the Origin version of Mirror's Edge supposed to have the DLC maps able to be bought? Did they pull it because people were using that method to get the maps on their Steam copies or something?

Yeah, basically turns the game into one of he best speedrunning games ever made. Sucks it's not available on Steam anymore (I think it used to be). But yeah, a must buy on Origin if there ever was one.

Bri

So the reason I haven't purchased anything Origin was because of the horrible EULA and collecting my personal information and sell it, but it seems it's gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom