• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: details and pics for the Twilight Princess pack

MAtgS

l_546eeb14d9a38z4f9e.jpg

The pale imitation of Saria got in before her, go figure.

I wish we could take screenshots like that. We need a Picture Mode, the game is gorgeous!

AND A NEW ADV MAP

sdfjklsdkf

Hyurle Warriors Extreme 4DS please.

bobohoro

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/update.html

The Nov 27 update also includes:

Increase max level 99→?
Increase maximum material 99→?
New potions
New metals
Amiibo

Really liking that they change some other things up as well, beside adding content via DLC. Will definitely hop back in next week, although it will be though balancing this, Bayo2 and possibly Smash. At least I can hold off on getting a PS4 until March now, need all the time I can get for playing WiiU games. :D

Zoracka

This game will devour more of my time than I'd ever imagine.

I'm not even finished with the Master Quest dlc....

I like it though. Keep the content coming!

I like this idea of adding new characters as costumes/weapons (Ilia/Epona). This way, Koei can add even more fanservice with little work (no need to create new combos etc). Even though Ilia will play the same as Zelda (I suppose), it's still cool to be able to play as a different character.

Another Adventure map... I'm still halfway through the first one!

3bdelilah

Banned
That moment when you realize Midna's tits aren't actually covered in clothing, they're shadows. Interesting race, those Twili. Hope to know more about them in Zelda U.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Kinda resentful about the focus only towards Link and Zelda, but then again I'm thinking "What costumes/weapons can they give to the other characters?"

I'll be buying this the day it drops for sure though. I've got a lot to catch up on for Hyrule Warriors DLC.

3bdelilah

Banned
I really doubt the Twili will make any sort of appearance in Zelda U.

I don't think so as well, just stating I'd really like to.

In my opinion, Nintendo tends to have some questionable habits by introducing certain interesting plots and characters, only to never get back to them again for extra depth. But that's just me.

Eolz

I don't think so as well, just stating I'd really like to.

In my opinion, Nintendo tends to have some questionable habits by introducing certain interesting plots and characters, only to never get back to them again for extra depth. But that's just me.

That's what happens since they really feel the need to fit games in the timeline now.

Now that I've pretty much completed the base game, I think I may try to get in to the DLC.

There's a pack on the eShop for $7.99. What is this? There's also a pack for $20...is that like a season pass or something?

TheMoon

Now that I've pretty much completed the base game, I think I may try to get in to the DLC.

There's a pack on the eShop for $7.99. What is this? There's also a pack for $20...is that like a season pass or something?

all detailed in the OT's OP.

I believe the packs also have a description on the eShop.

the 20 pack is the "season pass" thing, yes.

NeonZ

The 7,99 pack is Master Quest by itself (5 story stages for Cia, MQ Adventure map with new colors, 8 bit weapons and weapons for Cia, Volga and Wizzro; The pack also has Epona, a new weapon for Link and the backstory costume for Cia and Lana).

The other ome is a discounted pack with the four announced packs (MQ, Twilight, Majora, Boss) and a Dark Link costume as an extra. You can only get them when they're out though, of course.

zroid

Banned
yeah I'm going to have to buy this

even though I'm nowhere close to finishing the content that's already in the game

god effing dammit

Top Bottom