• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: details on update 1.4.0 (coming out on Nov. 27 worldwide)

L~A

Official JP website for Hyrule Warriors was finally updated, and they have some details on the new update coming out next Thurday (Nov. 27) worldwide.

Here's the list of changes that will be included:

1) level cap raised
2) max amount of materials raised
3) new potions
4) new medals
5) amiibo support.

Source

Of course, update is for everyone, not just those who purchased the DLC.

georly

This and the mario kart DLC made a smash bros sandwich. Too much nintendo content in one month. By the time I get back to hyrule warriors, i'm sure the *NEXT* dlc will be out.

Jackano

This and the mario kart DLC made a smash bros sandwich. Too much nintendo content in one month. By the time I get back to hyrule warriors, i'm sure the *NEXT* dlc will be out.

Pretty much my case.
Except worse, because I'm a Zelda fan, and because of my Football Manager addiction!

L~A

Same for me, currently playing Bayonetta 1 (and then 2) + the Mario Kart 8 DLC... and my playtime on the Wii U is pretty limited.

Oh well, not really complaining, ha ha.

I sold my copy of Hyrule Warriors because I couldn't stop playing it, and I knew more content was on the way. Basically, I had to get rid of it. :lol

Jeez, I haven't even finished the 1st adventure map of the main game and now it's getting a 3rd one. This game has way too much content than I thought, which isn't a bad thing.

L~A

Any accomodations in the degrees of difficulty? Because otherwise this patch is making the game easier?

No idea, they don't say more than what I've put in the OP.

Guess we'll have to wait for the patch to see for ourselves.

Jeez, I haven't even finished the 1st adventure map of the main game and now it's getting a 3rd one. This game has way too much content than I thought, which isn't a bad thing.

This will be the fourth. You can
unlock a second map in the base game by collecting skulltulas

Pretty sure I'll never near this game at the rate they add content to it.

Top Bottom