• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: Majora's Mask Pack + update 1.5.0 now live, launch trailer

Dunkley

49e0c0c70e.gif

Kinda better quality?

Alright this is it.

I have to get Hyrule Warriors.

colinp

Banned
Man, I want to get this BUT I need PayPal $ as I'm living in Japan... Anyone want japanese PSN, itunes or something for $60 US? Hah

TheMoon

I've decided to just buy another copy of this digitally. The urge to play it crops up too frequently. Will my saves and stuff transfer over no problem from a physical to a digital copy? I assume it uses the same files.

varies from game to game.

IzzyF3

I've only played the story mode through to the end and loved it. How good are these expansions? How much do they add to the game? If I buy a pack, I'm thinking of going full in and getting the season pass.

NeonZ

I've only played the story mode through to the end and loved it. How good are these expansions? How much do they add to the game? If I buy a pack, I'm thinking of going full in and getting the season pass.

It depends on how much you enjoy the Adventure mode, since most of the new content in the expansions is focused there. If you enjoy the original Adventure mode, get them, otherwise it's not worth it.

I've decided to just buy another copy of this digitally. The urge to play it crops up too frequently. Will my saves and stuff transfer over no problem from a physical to a digital copy? I assume it uses the same files.

It worked fine for me (I was in the same boat as you, was playing it so much, figured it would be better to go digital)

Hmm, I have the week off and was going to play this a bit (I'm still near the beginning).

Should I wait or is this all stuff to play with after a standard playthrough?

Top Bottom