• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I’m sick gaf

decisions

I think I slept 1 hour tn. The rest was drinking fluids to survive the pain. Going to urgent care soon. Gotta be strep, never had a sore throat this bad that no matter how much stuff I tried kept me from sleep. Feels like there should be blood but none yet when gargling saltwater. Can’t speak can only whisper occasionally.

Suffering with you Cunth!

Tesseract

Banned
I think I slept 1 hour tn. The rest was drinking fluids to survive the pain. Going to urgent care soon. Gotta be strep, never had a sore throat this bad that no matter how much stuff I tried kept me from sleep. Feels like there should be blood but none yet when gargling saltwater. Can’t speak can only whisper occasionally.

feel better, they're gonna juice you to the gills full of amoxicillin

Elcid

Banned
I’ve got a fever of very high. First day off sick from work in like 3 years. I can feel my muscles wasting away. Send protein shakes
Those cause cancer. Bust a nut and go to sleep is the best advice I can give.

keraj37

Cunth Cunth you are aussi, aren't you? If so only way to catch a flu in Australia is either by abusing AC or kissing a kangaroo. So which are you?

Shifty

I'm sick gaf, sick and tired of being sick and tired.
The injustice, the depression, the inhumanity of it all.
But not today. Today, we rise up. Today... Is our independence day.

-Cunth, 2019

Oh right that kind of sick

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!

I think you are suffering more lol

I haven't gotten sick in like 2 years now..... Once I get sick, I look like if I was in coma and it really sucks. I drink a glass of Orange and Pineapple juice daily. Haven't felt like getting sick or anything.. Give it a try

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
SourEuphoricIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

Hope OP gets the healthy results they want. Sounds very unfortunate. When I get sick I always address the issue through a doctor, hydration, and rest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom