• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am a gay midget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
Darkatomz said:
I don't think you're trying hard enough.

It's like Macbeth but with blood replaced by cock sucking!

JasonMCG said:
I actually welcome getting hit on by gays since, for whatever reason, girls won't.
WHY?!

FYfGM.gif

Too easy :\

Edit: Aw, he did stealth edit.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
JasonMCG said:
I actually welcome getting hit on by gays since, for whatever reason, girls won't.
WHY?!

JasonMCG
(Today, 04:27 AM)
Reply | Quote

FYfGM.gif

edit: God damn it beaten! Plus he stealth edited his post where he said he was handsome :(

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Darkatomz said:
I don't think you're trying hard enough.

You don't have to try hard when you copy and paste from classic Oinon

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
JasonMCG said:
:lol Guys, I don't actually look like that.

Your avatar features a guy nodding. By pasting the picture i was making a sarcastic comment "agreeing" with your claims of being handsome.

trinest

OP keeps making things "worse" for him.

industrian said:
Well that took longer than I expected.
I knew it would of been something like that- so I just smurked because your obviously ripping on the OP.

Lich_King

I'm always attracting gays. When I was little nasty old perverts would always touch me in crowded public transport :-/ Though I looked like a girl, so maybe not all of them were gay.

I'm a Lesbian magnet, it still confuses the hell out of me.

They won't have sex with me but they would to love me have me as a boyfriend. It sucks ass.

Don't mock me, they are actually Lesbians, it is not an excuse.:lol

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
yankeeforever2 said:

They won't have sex with me but they would to love me have me as a boyfriend. It sucks ass.

"I'm a lesbian magnet" will be my new euphemism for being friend zoned from now on.

_Isaac

yankeeforever2 said:

Are they doing it for the sake of appearances? Are you like their pretend boyfriend so their family thinks they are straight?

industrian said:
"I'm a lesbian magnet" will be my new euphemism for being friend zoned from now on.
No really, It seems like the girls I relate to most mentally are Lesbians and they feel the same way:lol :lol I don't even know anymore. I have never dated a girl I can relate to but I have hit it off perfectly with plenty of Lesbians and called me the perfect guy.:D
_Isaac said:
Are they doing it for the sake of appearances? Are you like their pretend boyfriend so their family thinks they are straight?
No it is more like, if they where into guys I would be perfect. I did make a family appearance with one once, food was good.
Most of them are out of the closet.

soco

SalsaShark said:
All my gay friends would fuck me, they've told me.

sometimes we do that just as an ego boost. like telling all women how hot they are too. don't let it go to your head.

Salsa

soco said:
sometimes we do that just as an ego boost. like telling all women how hot they are too. don't let it go to your head.

Oh i really dont :p i just find it funny, whether is true or not.

btkadams said:
use this as a pickup line for girls!

Should use it after i get rejected. "But..but!.."

JaseMath

soco said:
Someone needs to make a thread where us straight guys post pictures of ourselves and the gay guys tell us whether or not they'd sleep with us.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
JasonMCG said:
Someone needs to make a thread where us straight guys post pictures of ourselves and the gay guys tell us whether or not they'd sleep with us.

I approve of this.

DMeisterJ said:
I'm not gonna lie, I have a pretty good GayDar, and I'm pretty sure you're gay. If you're not, you're definitely opportunistically gay. If you're not that, you're at least gay adjacent. I've never been wrong pinpointing someone who at least has homosexual tendencies, and if I can tell through a pic, lots of people would be able to tell in person.

I get that a lot too. Lots of gay guys like to hit on me, stare, wink, smile, etc. I consider it a compliment, and a bit of a turn on that someone finds me sexy, seeing as that I have struck out with females thus far... Maybe I should take one of these guys up on their advances? A guy just did it on the bus a couple of days ago... I guess it was because I looked the most 'normal' at the bus stop so he started asking me questions about the bus... But yeah, definitely kept on asking me questions and giving me the smoldering eye look.
Sorry man, I am pretty sure that I am into girls, but damn I must be doing something really wrong if my looks make you so sure about it.

SmokyDave

Don't worry about it chap, I'm in a similar (fabulous) boat. Just try to minimise your gay vibes towards women and you'll be fine. I find it quite flattering personally.

Edit: You're 3 shirtless pics away from sucking a cock. Press your left thumb hard into your palm and it'll suppress your gag reflex so you can get that whole bad boy in there.

i_am_ben said:
I'm not even into twinks and I'd fuck Anaxagorus.

Also it sounds like you're deliberately cockteasing gay guys. Maybe that's why they like you?
After posting all those pics I don't think I can deny it. :lol

Binabik15

_Isaac said:
We need more straight guys showing off for the gays in here.

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

I always wanted to post those pics somewhere, I love how tanned I was. Too bad last summer was so rainy that I couldn´t even get the slightest colour :/ I dropped the cam, that´s why the pics are blurry.
I´m much buffer now, roid rage GAF, no jokes please

I don´t have gay friends (in fact, I only knew one guy I knew was gay, but he jumped back into the closet after outing himself on a party), but fooling around a bit was normal between guys at school. Not kissing or hugging, but getting my ass grabbed was a regular occurance. Especially after I started to hit the gym.

But like the others here girls weren´t/aren´t hitting on me. At parties I feel more guys are looking at me then girls. Maybe I´m just too shy/dense to get their signals :/ If attraction goes girls->gay guys, gay guys->me, me->girls, I need to get some gay friends ASAP so they can palm off those girls to me. And help me buy clothes now that my sister is living far away :lol

Alcoori

Anaxagoras said:
I am a male version of snooki, here is another one:
zl2gs0.jpg

Oh hai, who's your friend? :D

Binabik15 said:
I always wanted to post those pics somewhere, I love how tanned I was. Too bad last summer was so rainy that I couldn´t even get the slightest colour :/ I dropped the cam, that´s why the pics are blurry.
I´m much buffer now, roid rage GAF, no jokes please

I don´t have gay friends (in fact, I only knew one guy I knew was gay, but he jumped back into the closet after outing himself on a party), but fooling around a bit was normal between guys at school. Not kissing or hugging, but getting my ass grabbed was a regular occurance. Especially after I started to hit the gym.

But like the others here girls weren´t/aren´t hitting on me. At parties I feel more guys are looking at me then girls. Maybe I´m just too shy/dense to get their signals :/ If attraction goes girls->gay guys, gay guys->me, me->girls, I need to get some gay friends ASAP so they can palm off those girls to me. And help me buy clothes now that my sister is living far away :lol

Ok here we go:
OMG SO HOT I'D HIT THAT TO THE MOON AND BACK OMG OMG

Shanadeus

Banned
I used to think that I was a gay magnet but it turned out I was an everything-magnet. The guys were just being more upfront with me and females so subtle I didn't even know they were interested in me.
You're probably missing out on whatever cues the females interested in you are sending out, or you're genuinely a gay magnet.

i_am_ben said:
jesus. Pull up your damn pants.
Haha I agree! Hope you kept the recipt for that belt, I think its broken.

Also I think your confusing looking at you because they fancy you and looking at you being envious of the body. Atleast thats what I would guess at.

SmokyDave

Shanadeus said:
I used to think that I was a gay magnet but it turned out I was an everything-magnet. The guys were just being more upfront with me and females so subtle I didn't even know they were interested in me.
You're probably missing out on whatever cues the females interested in you are sending out, or you're genuinely a gay magnet.
Can I get your phone number?

shamo42

Anaxagoras said:
So now that I am done, are there any other guys in similar situations here?

Same here. Not often though but easily 3x more than women hit on me. Makes me a bit sad. Got invited by a random guy in the electronic store for coffee recently.

topless pic

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
I can relate to this. I've wanted to talk about it for a long time but it's such a precarious issue because it's difficult to talk about it openly without sounding like I'm bragging about the attention or disparaging gay people by trying to define it as a "problem."

I have a similar experience as the OP when it comes to attracting attention from men and women. It's heavily skewed more towards men than women but that is not to say I don't get hit on by women as well (almost always older women or really obnoxious high school girls). I guess I'm "cute" or attractive -I would qualify as a twink, but I really don't think of myself that way. Whatever it may sound like here, I'm really very modest and shy.

I've tried to get a clear answer from my friends (especially my female friends) but I have yet to figure out what it is about me that skews the attention I get so heavily in favor of men versus women. I've heard people tell me it was the way I dress to the way I speak to the fact that I'm so friendly and just so dang pretty. Nothing consistent. The only thing I can conclude with any certainty about my situation is that men are much more forward and pursue a mate they are interested in, and women are much more reserved and prefer to be pursued. In other words, men are more likely to tell you they find you attractive than women are. To me, that is not really a satisfactory conclusion because I can think of so many exceptions in my own life as well as the fact that, purely on numbers, if I were gay, I would be a lot more popular with men, than I am with women when it comes to dating. I should also mention that I'm not super aggressive when it comes to pursuing women so if someone is assuming I'm straight when they first meet me, my passivity might be mistaken for disinterest and set off several "gay-dars." That isn't normal behavior for an attractive straight male but it might be for an attractive gay male.

I can think of worse problems to have.

Masta_Killah said:
Seriously, he's right about going to the gym. I thought the dude was 14-15 years old till he said he was 22. He needs some meat in him if he wants the ladies.

Edit: Also, OP, have you thought about grabbing a cougar? I think your body would drive them older women nuts. :lol

That's hilarious that you mentioned older women. My GF would qualify as a cougar (early 30's?) and she's nuts about me. In general when I do well with women, they're usually older women. Women in their 20's aren't as interested in me even if they concede that they think I'm attractive (so pretty much all my female friends, yes?). Go figure.

EDIT. Haha, I never noticed the writing under my username before. How apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom