• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I got Covid and now I can’t get horny anymore

*Nightwing

DuHM6Uv.gif
ac2TVGC.gif
SHrWGnn.gif

MrMephistoX

I’m free! I’m free! Covid is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!

I caught it too just the other day after a trip to Disneyland…no masks on the vast majority and we stupidly decided not to wear them after a false sense of security. This shit is no joke and I’m vaxxed and boosted and still feel like dog shit/ worst flu I’ve ever had. Currently in the ER for monoclonal antibodies and taking full 10 days off from work.

Last edited:

Quasicat

I tested positive about a month and a half ago with no symptoms after a trip to Washington DC. I can’t smell a lot of foul odors anymore apparently. My wife noticed a dead animal out back yesterday entirely from the smell. She called me out to see if I could smell it, and I could not…not even as I disposed of it. I definitely could’ve smelled it before I tested positive.

I tested positive about a month and a half ago with no symptoms after a trip to Washington DC. I can’t smell a lot of foul odors anymore apparently. My wife noticed a dead animal out back yesterday entirely from the smell. She called me out to see if I could smell it, and I could not…not even as I disposed of it. I definitely could’ve smelled it before I tested positive.
It might come back eventually. Have you consulted your doctor recently?

Owari

I caught it too just the other day after a trip to Disneyland…no masks on the vast majority and we stupidly decided not to wear them after a false sense of security. This shit is no joke and I’m vaxxed and boosted and still feel like dog shit/ worst flu I’ve ever had. Currently in the ER for monoclonal antibodies and taking full 10 days off from work.
I’m very sorry to hear that. It kicked my ass pretty good but I think I’ve suffered the worst of it. I hope you feel better soon.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I got horny and now can’t get Covid anymore

True story, was in France for a couple of weeks and pretty much everyone in our group we shared a car with, for several hours each day, had covid. Me and the mrs never got it, but we fucked a lot.

Last edited:
The randomness of Covid is what makes it so weird. I contracted it early May, Felt tired for one day, a light fever. Lots of coughing and sneezing but nothing major. After 3 or so days I felt good again.

I was still horny though.
This was my experience, too. Wonder what determines how it presents. For me, I'm in good shape (cardio-wise, anyway), vaxxed, in my 30s. Completely out of commission for a day, felt shitty for three days after, then mostly fine after that. Horny once every 30 seconds, per usual

Can't imagine having to take 10 days off work. Sounds awful.

Last edited:

DAHGAMING

Gold Member

Its a shame as if you would of smelt that nasty shit youd probably got a massive solid cock, I would of anyway.

Trunx81

Vaxxed+Boosted+Feeling like dog shit is something that I hear a lot these days.

Anyway, good for OP. No more stepsis stuck for you then. The hub will miss you though.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I was the opposite. I had random boners for like a week or two after I got better. Though I wasn't jerking off as much so maybe there is a correlation there. May have to do some scientific studies on that.

I'll call the Mayo Clinic.

Last edited:
Middle aged. 2 toddlers.

My whole household has it rn.

All of us to varying degrees.

Im 2x vaxxed, boosted, and this is my 2nd time getting it.

So far this time ive had sex and JO’d.

Can confirm horniness and no micropenis

Last edited:
Top Bottom