• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a $20 Amazon savings code for Infinite Warfare... for you!

Are you a Prime member?

The Prime discount takes precedence over the coupon.

The coupon adds another $8 off.

Yup. It's pretty dumb.

It's a bait and switch. I got the same email but the code doesn't work. WTF.

Double check your game in checkout. Once you apply the code once, it's permanently applied (You can take it out of your cart, put it back in, go to checkout, and the discount will still be there even though you didn't apply it again). Likewise, you need to choose the Amazon provided one, which you may have to go looking for. The one that's being sold on Amazon US right now for cheaper that $59 isn't by Amazon, but just distributed by them. The discount won't apply to them.

NekoSenpai

Neo Member
i cant get amazon chat to make the promo $20. keep getting people asking for the email address of the account that ordered the ps4 pro. what gives lol

WarLox

Can someone please pm me one. I can't buy until i get home, so all the quoted codes will be used by then.

Thanks

i cant get amazon chat to make the promo $20. keep getting people asking for the email address of the account that ordered the ps4 pro. what gives lol

What do you mean, you can't get them to "make the promo $20?"

Likewise, these were the direct result of PS4 Pro orders, so perhaps they're not going to help people use them if they don't have the order on their account.

UCBooties

I've been on the fence about this. A discount would certainly help me pull the trigger. Thanks to everyone who gave codes, GAF is awesome.

Sorry for the double post but is there any reason why the promotion code will not work when giving it to someone? Person I gave mine to said it did not work and I definitely did not use it.

sankentris

Neo Member
I have been hesitant to buy CoD for sure but if anyone had one of these extra discount codes I'd certainly give it a shot. TIA

someone gave me their code, it only subtracted $8 from mine, contacted customer support, after transferring me like 6 times they said they'll email me about it within 24 hours.

UCBooties

Same issue.

I did a chat with Amazon Customer service and the rep told me that the code would only work for the account that it had been sent to. I'm guessing that's not true since other people in this thread have managed with no problem but I don't know what else to do about it.

I did a chat with Amazon Customer service and the rep told me that the code would only work for the account that it had been sent to. I'm guessing that's not true since other people in this thread have managed with no problem but I don't know what else to do about it.

Okay, thanks for sharing.

NekoSenpai

Neo Member
What do you mean, you can't get them to "make the promo $20?"

Likewise, these were the direct result of PS4 Pro orders, so perhaps they're not going to help people use them if they don't have the order on their account.

I mean that I'm having the same issue as others in this thread. Only getting $8 off instead of $20. And yeah, the chat rep said since it's not on the same account as the order they won't do anything. But others said chat support fixed it for them so I was just trying it out. Got an email from the promo team and they fixed it though they did note that next time it'll need to be on the same account.

FHIZ

I don't know how it's working for everyone, but when i tried it, I guess since the item is only available through a third party seller (also, no 20% prime discount because of that too, I believe), the promotional code didn't work.

I contacted Amazon about that and they gave me $30 to use on anything. So, if it's giving you trouble, it's worth a shot. But I'm going to guess you will have to had the code sent to you from an order on your account (aka the Pro) and not have gotten it here.

Dakushi

Neo Member
I got a UK code for Infinite Warfare, and one for Dishonored 2. Quote to get them and please do tell me, once you have used them.

Top Bottom