• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have more grey hairs since Trump became President

Am I the only one? As a minority, I feel a sense of detachment from this White House and its policies. Something I had not felt during Bush Jr era when I was in University.

Yes, I'm getting older, but I get anxiety when he speaks, and seems like he doubles down on everything, giving me more anxiety.

I am a citizen who is aging due to the actions of someone else. Does that make sense?

Trump dyes his hair, because it makes him look old. Don't worry, everyone practically gets grey hair sooner or later. It's a part of getting older.

pigeon

Banned
Trump is bad, but nobody is aging you except your cells and their inability to cope with constant reproduction without mutation-driven senescence.

UberTag

I've had salt and pepper hair for a good 5+ years now.
It's just a waiting game to see how quickly the white hairs overtake the dark ones.

devilhawk

I think the OP must be implying that Obama can halt or reverse aging.

Maybe it's like a Raiders of the Lost Ark thing. Trump would def choose the fancy cup like the Nazi dude.

The joke was that the job of Presidency normally ages the President at an advanced rate, this will be first one that ages us.

But Occam's Razor is that it's just because you're getting older.

I think the OP must be implying that Obama can halt or reverse aging.

Maybe it's like a Raiders of the Lost Ark thing. Trump would def choose the fancy cup like the Nazi dude.

photos-show-the-striking-difference-between-obama-at-his-first-and-last-state-of-the-union-addresses.jpg

Obama can’t even stop aging...god damn he was handsome in his first term.

How on earth will president trump age the ?

Nicolada

Uhh, you might wanna get a hobby or something OP. Your life doesn't revolve around whoever is in the white house. Don't go stressing over it.

Since Trump took office my left testicle has been enlarged, and there is a lump the size of a marble on the side. It's very tender, and sometimes I can feel the pain in my lower back, too. There's also a discharge, but I think that's actually unrelated to Donald Trump.

You might need therapy OP.

Since you know of one avenue that is giving you stress/anxiety and it's giving you difficulty, talking to someone about it could give you techniques to manage it better.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've noticed this too I'm also sleeping less and stressed out all the time. So I'm sure thats not helping.

Nepenthe

The thing that stopped stressing me out as much is the realization that Trump is such a stupid and shitty human being that he's burned enough of his political capital even with majority-holding Republicans to be unable to pass his most heinous shit. Like, the government has almost totally stalled. Be on your guard, fight back when struck, but take it day by day and revel in the sitcom nature of it all. "What's wacky dumbfuck Trump gonna say today?!"

Look, I don't want to downplay the stress and anxiety we're all going through right now under President Tinyfingers

But do you think it's possible that as time passes the number of gray hairs is more likely to increase than decrease

Top Bottom