• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought myself a $30 American breakfast

SJRB

Gold Member
iu

Paying 30 dollars for that

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Seriously, $5 for a goddamn croissant.
In Italy that one would cost you €2 tops. Heck, maybe 2.50 now the price of everything is up, but it's been a couple months since I had breakfast out, so I doubt it's that much yet.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
TUaNxpo.png

My wife and I went out yesterday to pick fresh blueberries. So this morning, we made waffles.
Why is the butter on the plate, under the waffle?

ROVN1lA.jpg

Salmon, mocha and croissant.

No pancakes, miniature USA flags or a gun?

Your pic is more European than regulations on the density of bags for safe storage of root vegetables during transit.
What could possibly go wrong if I brought guns to downtown Chicago?

Seriously, $5 for a goddamn croissant.
In Italy that one would cost you €2 tops. Heck, maybe 2.50 now the price of everything is up, but it's been a couple months since I had breakfast out, so I doubt it's that much yet.
Well, next time I will tell the boss we need to meet in Italy so I can save $3 on breakfast.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Looks good OP.

Most I splurged for myself on Doordash was prolly $40. That was with the discount I get from being a member and not including the tip.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
What used to be my breakfast 30 years ago when I was a dashing drunk.
Guinness with an egg at 6 AM after a whole night of partying gives you a fake feeling of eating a steak with potatoes but later at 10 AM when you fall flat on your face you're happy when you wake up that you're not in jail.
kgFuatN.jpg

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage You’re an American though, so technically it’s just food to you, and overpriced food at that. I will say that the chocolate croissant does look good, how much was it?
Fun fact. Had a chocolate crossaint while visiting Venice, Italy and they call them Faggotos. I dont even like chocolate crossaints, but I HAD to order a faggato.

bender

What time is it?
We should kick you and that bakery out of the country for calling that an American breakfast and having the audacity to serve it in the first place.

GeekyDad

No bacon? No biscuits and gravy? Grits and eggs? What's American about this?
True enough. The pastry is, what, French or something. The bagel is Polish (I think). Still looks delicious (and over-the-fuck-priced as hell), but yeah, not much American about it. Then again, nothing we have here truly is, as we're all immigrants, except for, well, Native Americans. Don't think they did much bacon and eggs.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I got myself some lox bagel, a few ounces of mocha, a whole damn chocolate croissant and I'm washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that everyone can suck my dick because I'm eating breakfast FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd.

Post your breakfast, cause it's not better than mine.
pgnqZ1s.jpg
That's not a breakfast, that's showing the world you can't fight and like animé, here's what I had this morning...

nRn7SFK.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I mean i was about to praise you until i remembered only children order chocolate croissants.
It was the only kind of croissant they had and I did not want to have a donut or other pastry. Forgive me dad. :messenger_loudly_crying:

That's not a breakfast, that's showing the world you can't fight and like animé, here's what I had this morning...

nRn7SFK.jpg
Well, it is probably true that I can't fight well. I will not, however, take insults about liking anime idly. Anime is for jerks.

Top Bottom