• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just bought two Gamecube games in the last day.

Mrbob

Paper Mario 2 (I like being teh kiddie) and Wind Waker which was only 16.88 at Target (Price drop?!?).

This scares me. I don't want the sickness of Nintnedo-itis to overcome me. I need help! :(

The Master Chief is coming soon to save the day!

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
Paper Mario 2 (I like being teh kiddie) and Wind Waker which was only 16.88 at Target (Price drop?!?).

This scares me. I don't want the sickness of Nintnedo-itis to overcome me. I need help! :(

The Master Chief is coming soon to save the day!
Yes, but Samus will also be returning. And in some hot, multiplayer action.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

olimario

Banned
Play Wind Waker!
Go fight this guy!

Partie09-17.jpg
Partie09-18.jpg
Partie09-19.jpg

AniHawk

MP2's multiplayer rocks. They just can't see it yet...

How can they not see it?

Are they blind? Blind as a Keese if you ask me...

I'll make them see it...

They'll think I'm crazy, BUT I'M NOT CRAZY! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOT CRAZY!!

Project Midway said:
It looks like a bad Dreamcast game. :(

halo2_031904_01_1079739668.jpeg

Looks like a bad PC game (Not just graphics, but in generic gameplay).

Edit: And the relevance is this: If you're gonna compete in this genre, this is the platform you have to compare yourself to.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Looks like a bad PC game (Not just graphics, but in generic gameplay).

Generic gameplay? Ha ha ha ha, either you're joking or you haven't spent much time playing Halo. The actual gameplay systems are fantastic in Halo...

dark10x said:
Generic gameplay? Ha ha ha ha, either you're joking or you haven't spent much time playing Halo. The actual gameplay systems are fantastic in Halo...

I bought and played it at launch and if you want my indepth impressions of it, read the Gamespy review. It repesents my views on Halo to a tee.

That said, I don't go around trolling Halo threads. Never.

But if an XBot wants to make his usual, pointless digs in a thread where it has no place, so can I.

http://archive.gamespy.com/reviews/november01/halo/

Top Bottom