• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I live to fall asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

Sleep is great, isn't it? I say we should all sleep more. That would solve all the worlds problems.

Hurrah for sleep!

Prog_cvr2.jpg

1977-puff-the-cat-sleeping.jpg

sleep.gif

Blackie

Fuck yes. Sleep is so damn underated, especially when you pull consecutive all nighters and you start to hallucinate.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I woke up in the food court wanting to kill myself this afternoon...but it was a pretty good nap. Balance is the key!

Sleep is good sometimes, but I like staying up for thr most part. I'm up now at 4am for no good reason, I just don't want to sleep tonight.

SFA_AOK

Sleep's great but I'm not getting much quality sleep atm and I'm thinking it's causing me all sorts of problems :(

Chipopo

Banned
Observing your breathe for 15 minutes before going to sleep equates to the most satisfying sleeps ever. Vivid dreaming too.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
How 'bout I help you sleep...PERMANTELY?!? Yep, sleep's some good stuff - on the drive to work, at work, between periods where I have to go to work, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom