• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love teh junior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously when you go clubbing and several chicks come up to you and say “nice shirt” and talk to you for awhile and you still don’t pick up you suck!

That means I suck!!!!

Now if you could sleep with any junior member who would it be?

You know, I think if people make topics about junior members or constantly bash a junior member they should get a junior member tag. I did far before it was "cool" to bash junior members and now I'm stuck with the big JM, despite the fact that I've been on GAF far longer than most people here. :/

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
kitchenmotors said:
You know, I think if people make topics about junior members or constantly bash a junior member they should get a junior member tag. I did far before it was "cool" to bash junior members and now I'm stuck with the big JM, despite the fact that I've been on GAF far longer than most people here. :/

I love teh junior!

Trevelyon

SMITHCrazylaugh.gif

BuddyC

kitchenmotors said:
You see, the trick is simply to stop caring.

Picasso_Guitarist.jpg

No Picasso! Don't play guitar! Who told you you could play guitar!? Get the hell out of here!
picasso.jpg

Aw, don't cry. You'll ruin your nice hat! I didn't mean to be so forceful, but sometimes you can be very inconsiderate of my feelings. But seriously, get the hell out.

Screenboy

Do The Mario said:
Seriously when you go clubbing and several chicks come up to you and say “nice shirt” and talk to you for awhile and you still don’t pick up you suck!

That means I suck!!!!

Now if you could sleep with any junior member who would it be?

They're taking the piss out of you 'cus you're wearing this:

p185615reg.jpg

-SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom