• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love the movie as much as i love her

Status
Not open for further replies.
hero_7.jpg

GG-Duo

smirkrevenge said:
sigh...maggie.

gonna watch Days of Being Wild soon. how is it?

Maggie isn't particularly interesting in it.
but it's a good film that shows Leslie Cheung in his younger days - looking very self-destructive already.

fumbduck

Banned
shes barnyard ugly, especially when shes in the same movie as zhang ziyi

oh yeh, wong kar wai is the worst director on the planet and should be brutally murdered

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
fumbduck said:

oh yeh, wong kar wai is the worst director on the planet and should be brutally murdered

Appropriate name.

karasu

fumbduck said:

You juniors jumped the damn shark so long ago. Be gone!

fumbduck

Banned
give up this junior crap, ive posted here when you were sucking at your mommas teets. even if i didnt, the whole "oooooo look at me i post lot on message board i am like baby jesus" act is sad, fuck off

nitewulf

fumbduck said:
give up this junior crap, ive posted here when you were sucking at your mommas teets. even if i didnt, the whole "oooooo look at me i post lot on message board i am like baby jesus" act is sad, fuck off
get a grip. even if you have a dissenting opinion, there is no need to be this forcefull.
you dont like the way she looks, fine. why express your feelings in a vulgur manner and not just ignore the thread?
you were banned once, and you will be again.
what's the point?
ooooh you disagree with us and act like a low life. wow. you win!!

karasu

fumbduck said:

I don't even post alot. Nothing you mention is quite as sad as thinking Wong Kar Wai is horrible and should be brutally murdered. And why are you surprised that people treat you like an idiot, you named yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom