• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2018-2019. High memory costs, now with more cores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I really hope the new Ryzen chips this year are competitive with Intel as far as IPC and per-core performance. If they can do that and get the clock speeds up some then we've got some exciting times ahead in the cpu market.

Built a fresh new rig in October of 2017, Ryzen 1300X and a 1060 6GB. Back then thought I'd be upgrading sometime in 2019, maybe towards the end of the year, but I reckon that won't be happening. Not playing that many triple A games with each passing year, and funnily enough we are starting to see some developers not pushing the limit on hardware requirements that far.

Fuz

Banned
Need a quick tip. I have to buy a PSU for a 1060 3GB. It's on a i7-4790k @4Ghz. Is a 450 watts enough?

Celcius

°Temp. member
Need a quick tip. I have to buy a PSU for a 1060 3GB. It's on a i7-4790k @4Ghz. Is a 450 watts enough?
According to nvidia the minimum psu required to run the card is 400 watts so it should run fine: https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-1060/specifications
However, if you're buying a psu and don't already own it then I'd aim for more than that (perhaps a 600w psu for example) as it will give you room to expand your system over the years and will also have plenty of extra wattage available if you plan to overclock components in your computer.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I've got an old computer in my closet with a socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 cpu and 2gb ddr2. What do you guys do with such old hardware? Try to sell, donate, find a use for it, or etc...?

lethial

Reeeeeeee
I've got an old computer in my closet with a socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 cpu and 2gb ddr2. What do you guys do with such old hardware? Try to sell, donate, find a use for it, or etc...?

Donate, use it as a retro game machine or just toss it. I used to hoard my old pc hardware but how easy it is to get most legacy software working (if I have an itch to play an old pc game), I end up just recycling it. I guess you could set up a home media server as well if that's your thing but.....is it worth it?

Last edited:

Iorv3th

See if your local dump/recycling place will take it and get rid of it.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I tend to play the latest games and had no use for it anymore so ended up just throwing it out (making sure I wiped the hdd and then discarded it separately first).
RIP

Last edited:

angelic

Banned
Need a favour please, copy and pasting from where I mistakenly posted it. I'm speccing up a new PC, not bought one for over ten years, just been running a laptop into a monitor. Budget about £900, I've put this together from a local PC place I want to use. Need opinions on it please, if there are any glaring errors or suggestions. Any help appreciated.

Case: Coolermaster Q300P Micro ATX
PSU: 600W Thermaltake Smart RGB
CPU: i5 9600K *Cooler Required
Cooler: Intel CPU Cooler * Not for K CPUs
Board: Gigabyte H310M S2H
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000 - Crucial Balistics
GFX: 6GB GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X
HDD: 240GB SSD - 500Mb/ps
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty - (2 Year parts)
Audio: On Board Sound card - Standard
Network: On Board Network Card - Standard

system builder here if anyone wants a look:

https://www.falconcomputers.co.uk/systembuilder/build/132841215

Leonidas

We also need a 2019 thread. Leonidas Leonidas lets go baby

I'll see if a mod is able to rename this one, the OP is still being updated.

Need a favour please, copy and pasting from where I mistakenly posted it. I'm speccing up a new PC, not bought one for over ten years, just been running a laptop into a monitor. Budget about £900, I've put this together from a local PC place I want to use. Need opinions on it please, if there are any glaring errors or suggestions. Any help appreciated.

Here are some things to consider.
i5 9600K is an overclockable CPU, the H series board does not allow for overclocking.
If you want to overclock the CPU you'd need a Z series motherboard and a better cooler.
The motherboard and cooler will limit the i5 9600K's full capabilities.
I believe H-series motherboards will limit the memory speed as well.

Aside from that it looks fine, and technically nothing wrong with the build.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member

Case: Coolermaster Q300P Micro ATX
PSU: 600W Thermaltake Smart RGB
CPU: i5 9600K *Cooler Required
Cooler: Intel CPU Cooler * Not for K CPUs
Board: Gigabyte H310M S2H
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000 - Crucial Balistics
GFX: 6GB GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X
HDD: 240GB SSD - 500Mb/ps
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty - (2 Year parts)
Audio: On Board Sound card - Standard
Network: On Board Network Card - Standard

system builder here if anyone wants a look:

https://www.falconcomputers.co.uk/systembuilder/build/132841215
I took a look at the build out of curiosity and I think you can get a better system for the money. Is there any chance you would consider building it yourself?
The computer above lists for £905, which is $1,171 and I noticed the following:
  1. The cpu is unlocked (supports overclocking) but that motherboard has the h310 chipset which means that you won't be able to overclock it.
  2. The power supply is nothing special and only 80 plus efficiency (below bronze efficiency).
  3. The processor doesn't normally include a heatsink, but they're including a small intel heatsink for free which will likely be noisy (and hot) even with the cpu running at stock speeds.
  4. For ~$30 more you could double your ssd storage space which I'd really recommend unless you plan to add a secondary drive down the road.
  5. It also doesn't include an operating system (like windows 10 home).
I'd estimate the parts to be worth about ~$917 according to amazon/newegg prices, so $1,171 - $917 = ~$254 in labor costs for them to build it for you.
Consider this similar build instead at $1,028:

Case: Coolermaster Q300P Micro ATX, $65 on amazon = https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077XM396G/?tag=neogaf0e-20
PSU: SeaSonic S12II Series S12II 620 Bronze, $55 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151096&ignorebbr=1
CPU: i5 9600K, $265 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...tion=9600k&cm_re=9600k-_-19-117-959-_-Product
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, $31 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099
Board: GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING, $145 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813145096&ignorebbr=1
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000 G.Skill Ripjaws V, $95 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232298&ignorebbr=1
GFX: EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XC Ultra GAMING 6gb, $310 on amazon = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487433&ignorebbr=1
HDD: 512gb Intel 660p m.2 ssd, $62 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167460&ignorebbr=1
Audio: On Board Sound
Network: On Board Network Card

This has the following advantages:
  1. This motherboard will allow you to overclock your processor.
  2. The cpu heatsink is better which would mean lower temps and less noise.
  3. This motherboard allows you to use a m.2 SSD, which doesn't require any wires for a cleaner look and the interface also supports faster speeds than sata. The SSD is also over twice as large.
  4. I just swapped the MSI videocard for the EVGA equivalent since EVGA has better customer support but you could easily go with either model.
  5. The Seasonic power supply is a little higher quality and more efficient (80 plus bronze), plus Seasonic has excellent customer support.
  6. The crucial ballistix ram is fine, but the black G.Skill ram matches the motherboard better.
  7. Will still need an operating system (like windows 10 home).
You can get Windows 10 home for as low as $110 legally, unless you can get a better price elsewhere or know someone who's selling it cheaper.

Last edited:

angelic

Banned
I'll see if a mod is able to rename this one, the OP is still being updated.

Here are some things to consider.
i5 9600K is an overclockable CPU, the H series board does not allow for overclocking.
If you want to overclock the CPU you'd need a Z series motherboard and a better cooler.
The motherboard and cooler will limit the i5 9600K's full capabilities.
I believe H-series motherboards will limit the memory speed as well.

Aside from that it looks fine, and technically nothing wrong with the build.

Thanks for replying The mobo stuff is something I know very little about these days, and they have lots that are only slightly more expensive, so I need to change that board in the build. I wont be overclocking, I never bother with that and also fan noise is a consideration, I want it to be nice and quiet. My usual approach is to try and bump up to where you're getting value, and the next step in processor is high, for maybe only 10% gain. Plus I'll only be 1080p gaming, I'm not going higher.

angelic

Banned
I took a look at the build out of curiosity and I think you can get a better system for the money. Is there any chance you would consider building it yourself?
The computer above lists for £905, which is $1,171 and I noticed the following:
  1. The cpu is unlocked (supports overclocking) but that motherboard has the h310 chipset which means that you won't be able to overclock it.
  2. The power supply is nothing special and only 80 plus efficiency (below bronze efficiency).
  3. The processor doesn't normally include a heatsink, but they're including a small intel heatsink for free which will likely be noisy (and hot) even with the cpu running at stock speeds.
  4. For ~$30 more you could double your ssd storage space which I'd really recommend unless you plan to add a secondary drive down the road.
  5. It also doesn't include an operating system (like windows 10 home).
I'd estimate the parts to be worth about ~$917 according to amazon/newegg prices, so $1,171 - $917 = ~$254 in labor costs for them to build it for you.
Consider this similar build instead at $1,028:

Case: Coolermaster Q300P Micro ATX, $65 on amazon = https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077XM396G/?tag=neogaf0e-20
PSU: SeaSonic S12II Series S12II 620 Bronze, $55 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151096&ignorebbr=1
CPU: i5 9600K, $265 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...tion=9600k&cm_re=9600k-_-19-117-959-_-Product
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, $31 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099
Board: GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING, $145 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813145096&ignorebbr=1
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000 G.Skill Ripjaws V, $95 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232298&ignorebbr=1
GFX: EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XC Ultra GAMING 6gb, $310 on amazon = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487433&ignorebbr=1
HDD: 512gb Intel 660p m.2 ssd, $62 on newegg = https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167460&ignorebbr=1
Audio: On Board Sound
Network: On Board Network Card

This has the following advantages:
  1. This motherboard will allow you to overclock your processor.
  2. The cpu heatsink is better which would mean lower temps and less noise.
  3. This motherboard allows you to use a m.2 SSD, which doesn't require any wires for a cleaner look and the interface also supports faster speeds than sata. The SSD is also over twice as large.
  4. I just swapped the MSI videocard for the EVGA equivalent since EVGA has better customer support but you could easily go with either model.
  5. The Seasonic power supply is a little higher quality and more efficient (80 plus bronze), plus Seasonic has excellent customer support.
  6. The crucial ballistix ram is fine, but the black G.Skill ram matches the motherboard better.
  7. Will still need an operating system (like windows 10 home).
You can get Windows 10 home for as low as $110 legally, unless you can get a better price elsewhere or know someone who's selling it cheaper.

Typing this in order of reading your post, just in case I contradict myself further down or repeat a point.

Brilliant, thanks for all this effort. Im not going to build myself this time around because it's been a while, and I want the simplicity of someone else doing it plus they do a free 3 year guarantee and are local. I've used them for 25 years on and off.

Ok, so mobo change, for sure, which one do you think?
PSU I've no clue apart from giving it enough headroom for later upgrades, and I really, really want a quiet one. Quietness is a key to this build.
I'll check the SSD doubling...the weird thing is I have a spare 500gb ssd from my ps4, and their build only knocks £30 off for removing theirs...my original plan was to hand over my SSD for them to use.
I took the OS out of the build as I want them to install it keyless, and I'll use my own (genuine) key to save money.

I want to use these people like I say for guarantee, and one stop shop. The PC is a present to me from my mother, so she would much, much prefer to have it all come from the same place..building is out of the question really...so I'd like to stick to their parts.

Ok so CPU seems to pass both of your tests, GPU seems a good level of entry, RAM might need changing, mobo definitely does, PSU needs to be checked as I want a nice efficient and quiet one. SSD needs adjustment too, I dont know what this m2 you mention is, and lack of wires/size stuff.

Last edited:

MMaRsu

Banned
I have a

GA-970A-UD3 motherboard
8gb ram
nvidia geforce 1060gtx 3gb
Phenom II X6 1090t @ 3.6ghz

I can run most games without any issues, but what would be a smart and cheapish upgrade?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I have a

GA-970A-UD3 motherboard
8gb ram
nvidia geforce 1060gtx 3gb
Phenom II X6 1090t @ 3.6ghz

I can run most games without any issues, but what would be a smart and cheapish upgrade?
not really sure there is much you can do.

if you want a new CPU it means a new motherboard + RAM
if you want new RAM you need a new motherboard + CPU.

unless you can find a better CPU or DDR3 ram for cheap then the only option really is a new GPU but anything more powerful than a 1060 will just be bottlenecked so it's a waste of money.

if your GPU is doing fine then probably time for a new CPU/motherboard/RAM. would recommend getting a good deal on a 1st or 2nd gen Ryzen...or wait for 3rd gen.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Typing this in order of reading your post, just in case I contradict myself further down or repeat a point.

Brilliant, thanks for all this effort. Im not going to build myself this time around because it's been a while, and I want the simplicity of someone else doing it plus they do a free 3 year guarantee and are local. I've used them for 25 years on and off.

Ok, so mobo change, for sure, which one do you think?
PSU I've no clue apart from giving it enough headroom for later upgrades, and I really, really want a quiet one. Quietness is a key to this build.
I'll check the SSD doubling...the weird thing is I have a spare 500gb ssd from my ps4, and their build only knocks £30 off for removing theirs...my original plan was to hand over my SSD for them to use.
I took the OS out of the build as I want them to install it keyless, and I'll use my own (genuine) key to save money.

I want to use these people like I say for guarantee, and one stop shop. The PC is a present to me from my mother, so she would much, much prefer to have it all come from the same place..building is out of the question really...so I'd like to stick to their parts.

Ok so CPU seems to pass both of your tests, GPU seems a good level of entry, RAM might need changing, mobo definitely does, PSU needs to be checked as I want a nice efficient and quiet one. SSD needs adjustment too, I dont know what this m2 you mention is, and lack of wires/size stuff.
If you were going to overclock then the ASUS TUF Z390M-PRO would be a good option but since you're not then you could keep the current motherboard. For the cpu cooler I'd recommend swapping it to the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition.
The ram you have selected is good. For the power supply you may want to consider switching to either the 550w Cooler MasterWatt or 750W MasterWatt Modular PSU options. They're both 80+ bronze certified which is more efficient and should be pretty quiet (and I trust cooler master more than thermaltake), but technically the chosen psu should work and do the job. Otherwise you should be good to go.

Last edited:

MadYarpen

I'll check the SSD doubling...the weird thing is I have a spare 500gb ssd from my ps4, and their build only knocks £30 off for removing theirs...my original plan was to

I bought XFX TS Single Rail 650W (P1-650G-TS3X). Pretty happy with it. Quiet, the inside stuff is high quality from what I've read, gold certificate. I guess I can recommend it.
It is not modular though. But I have a separate compartment for all unused cables at the bottom of the case, so in my case it is OK.

Corrik

Suggestions for a new monitor?

I have a 9700k
RTX 2080

Kinda want a 4k monitor, but hearing I wouldn't be able to Max settings on most games with that build.

Figure something in the 100-144 HZ, 1440p (not ultra wide), 1-4 MS response, and VA or IPS panel would be the best. (Dunno if GSync would matter or not at that resolution).

Is that what you guys suggest or should I just go 4k?

Leonidas

Im looking for a full upgrade minus the videocard basically

I'd consider first gen Ryzen. You can still get 8-Cores in the US for around $160. If you get the right deals you can sometimes put together an 8-Core Ryzen CPU + Motherboard + RAM for $300(or less).

I have a 9700k
RTX 2080

Kinda want a 4k monitor, but hearing I wouldn't be able to Max settings on most games with that build.

Figure something in the 100-144 HZ, 1440p (not ultra wide), 1-4 MS response, and VA or IPS panel would be the best. (Dunno if GSync would matter or not at that resolution).

Either choice is fine. Yeah max settings 4K is tough but if you turn down a few settings or run at a custom sub-native resolution in demanding games you should be fine for a whlie.
That 9700K is well suited for 1440p144, so that's what I would lean towards but either option is fine.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
It's been a while since I opened up my PC. Since RAM prices have gone down so much, today I doubled my memory to now 32gb (all slots now filled) and since I had to remove my massive NH-D14 cpu cooler to install it I also bought some brand new thermal paste (all of the paste in my closet was really old) and then cleaned all the dust out of the cpu cooler as well. People were right about using 91% alcohol & q-tips to remove the old thermal paste... it was super effective.
I also sold the gtx 780 Ti that had been sitting in my closet for about a year unused so I'm doing a little spring cleaning as well (in addition to discarding the old computer mentioned higher up on this page).

Last edited:

manfestival

I have a 9700k
RTX 2080

I have a similarish system. I would strongly recommend sticking with 1440p, 144hz, and gsync/freesync. Feels like I can play just about every game in max settings and get the right kinda performance. I imagine going 4k hits that performance AND you lose some of the cool little visual extras

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I need new RAM. I'll try to milk my i7 4770 and GTX 1070 into the next gen :messenger_beaming:
how much RAM do you have now? 8GB?

honestly i would keep 8GB if you're just holding off to next gen. i wouldn't recommend anyone buy 8GB these days but you should be able to see out this generation no problem. if you can get a good deal on 16GB DDR3 then go for it.

GAMETA

Banned
how much RAM do you have now? 8GB?

honestly i would keep 8GB if you're just holding off to next gen. i wouldn't recommend anyone buy 8GB these days but you should be able to see out this generation no problem. if you can get a good deal on 16GB DDR3 then go for it.

I have 16Gb (2x 8Gb) but they're not high performance and I think one of them is failing... I've been getting some memory related BSODs...

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I have 16Gb (2x 8Gb) but they're not high performance and I think one of them is failing... I've been getting some memory related BSODs...
16GB is more than enough. what speed are they? 1333-1600 for DDR3 is normal. shouldn't be holding you back too much. have you ran memtest86 on them to check for errors?

GAMETA

Banned
16GB is more than enough. what speed are they? 1333-1600 for DDR3 is normal. shouldn't be holding you back too much. have you ran memtest86 on them to check for errors?

DDR3 1600 MHz

I'm getting errors only while playing games, on other software it seems to be doing fine.

Running memtest86 right now :)

MastAndo

Gold Member
Although my GTX 970 has been holding up surprisingly well, I'm looking for a new toy so have been looking to upgrade my card. My CPU is an i5-3570K and I understand that will bottleneck any decent card, but would it matter if I'm not really trying to get more than 60 fps (due to playing on a TV that can't output more than that)? I'm looking for 1440p, though 4K in some games would be nice - I would just like to pop an RTX 2060 in there (or a Vega 56 since the price seems to be right) and worry about a full system upgrade later.

demigod

Anyone have a recommendation for a 5.1 speakers? Still rocking my Creative Labs 2.1 I bought like 15 years ago.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Although my GTX 970 has been holding up surprisingly well, I'm looking for a new toy so have been looking to upgrade my card. My CPU is an i5-3570K and I understand that will bottleneck any decent card, but would it matter if I'm not really trying to get more than 60 fps (due to playing on a TV that can't output more than that)? I'm looking for 1440p, though 4K in some games would be nice - I would just like to pop an RTX 2060 in there (or a Vega 56 since the price seems to be right) and worry about a full system upgrade later.
Have you already overclocked your CPU? If not then I would definitely consider it if you're looking to get more mileage out of it. How much of a bottleneck the cpu is will depend on the specific titles that you play... some are more cpu dependent than others. Also, the higher the resolution you play at, the less difference cpu will make... although again how much will depend on the specific titles.

MastAndo

Gold Member
Have you already overclocked your CPU? If not then I would definitely consider it if you're looking to get more mileage out of it. How much of a bottleneck the cpu is will depend on the specific titles that you play... some are more cpu dependent than others. Also, the higher the resolution you play at, the less difference cpu will make... although again how much will depend on the specific titles.
I hadn't at the time since my CPU was running hot on the stock cooler...but I decided to put a Hyper 212 Evo on there earlier today and got an easy overlock going now at 4.2 GHz. I also impulse purchased an RTX 2060 late last night that arrived today, and after playing a few games, it's performing well. I can't see any bottleneck right now, though again, I haven't tested it out much or with CPU-intensive titles or lower resolutions, like you said. Having Forza Horizon 4 run at 4K/60 fps on high settings is pretty darn nice though, lol.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I have to give credit to Creative - I use an ancient Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD sound card in my computer (it still sounds awesome and is better than onboard audio) and today I installed the Windows 10 1903 update. After I reboot my machine I have no audio. Then I go to the Creative website planning to try to reinstall my drivers and I see a new driver dated 5-29-19 (technically tomorrow lol). When I look at the driver notes it says:
  • Fix no audio issue when upgrade from Win 10 RS5 (1809) to RS6 (1903)
I uninstall the old driver, install the new one, and everything is fine again. The last driver before that one is from 4-6-16 (and the one before that is 3-10-14). I really didn't expect a product that came out in 2010 to still receive updates (and so quickly too) but I'm a happy camper.

Myths

Looking for a build that will be able to run this:

Help me out... 2K budget or less. The most daunting part is the assembly of all these parts based on what I’ve read in the OP when building from scratch. Again, help me out.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Looking for a build that will be able to run this:

Help me out... 2K budget or less. The most daunting part is the assembly of all these parts based on what I’ve read in the OP when building from scratch. Again, help me out.

I'd say an i9 with a double 2080ti, 16 gb of ram and nvem ssd.

Building is easier each Gen. You'll be fine.

A.Romero

Edit: Will this work except with a ti instead: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/gNV6Mp

I wasn't expecting the gpu to come up so high. Would you be willing to wait for the "super" announcement from Nvidia?

I think AiO water cooling solutions are at that level has similar performance to a good air solution (although the later would probably be cheaper).

I've had good experiences with the aorus mobo line. Check it out. The more you spend on the mobo, the better IMO. Specially if you are looking to OC.

I'm not familiar with that particular brand of RAM.

Myths

Waiting is definitely an option on the table. I want to be sure I’m well-grounded and setup properly before shelling out any funds.

A.Romero

Waiting is definitely an option on the table. I want to be sure I’m well-grounded and setup properly before shelling out any funds.

Wait for a bit. Also, if you can save enough I'd say it's worth it to go for the TI model if you are looking at Ray tracing.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Recommend me friends... i wanna buy a new pc, but the new console gen is coming soon!

Should a buy a New PC right now or Wait until the next gen come ?

Leonidas

Recommend me friends... i wanna buy a new pc, but the new console gen is coming soon!

Should a buy a New PC right now or Wait until the next gen come ?

No need in waiting IMO as you can just upgrade later if you feel you need more power. If you wait for next-gen consoles you will have waited another year and a half, sure your PC would be more powerful then, but that is always the case if you wait.

I personally built an 8-Core Ryzen system last year that I believe will hold it's own against next-gen consoles.

Myths

L...

So anything you guys would personally change? Obviously other than the price, and the other “depends on your purpose but you probably don’t need X amount of RAM or the ti”...

Last edited:

Myths

Looks pretty nice. I'd compare the performance of that water cooling against air based solutions.
I’ll check it out for sure, I’ve been hearing liquid cooling isn’t necessarily all that. Does the price look about right or could I get the same for less elsewhere? Also... no clue why it says 1660 when I have 2080 selected actually

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member

L...

So anything you guys would personally change? Obviously other than the price, and the other “depends on your purpose but you probably don’t need X amount of RAM or the ti”...
One note - if I were spending that much on a computer and getting a beastly unlocked 9900k, I wouldn't get an AIO cpu cooler with only a 120mm radiator. I'd definitely go with an AIO that has a 240mm radiator. Looks good other than that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom