• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I just got hit on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solo said:
He means the White Man should strike this thread with the lock-stick for the greater good.

That, and also Broke: this was cool for awhile, but come on. From one attention whore to another, it's time to let this go. Your box is already red lol. :lol

Christopher

Solo said:
He means the White Man should strike this thread with the lock-stick for the greater good.

I think the dog needs to be put down. I remember brocke said earlier in the thread before he deleted it that he trives for attention or something like that.

White Man

I'm sorry, these mid-season plot twists are completely ridiculous. I'd rather be watching, I dunno, Laguna Beach. Or even worse, I'd rather be watching something with leguna in it.

I'm afraid that we're going to have to put this show on hiatus. Maybe if some of our new shows, like "Bash the Scientologist" and "Who's the Viral Marketer?" don't take off, we'll bring this back after our string of early season cancellations. But jeez, man, pick it up, this was lousy. Like season 2 of Lost lousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom