• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I've got a crush on "Flo" the progressive girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DMention

Banned
She's geeky, bubbly, and like a living cartoon.

progressive-girl1.jpg

The actress' real name is Stephanie Courtney, and she's done voice for (surprise!) cartoon network. She's older than she looks.. Like late 30s...

Anybody else got a crush on the girl with a "tricked-out nametag?"

ronito

there was a confession in the secret confession thread about someone having sexual fantasies about her.....or was that you?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She looks attractive in those commercials, but (and I kinda feel like an ass saying this) she's gotta look a lot older than that in real life.
Plus, I find her character quite annoying.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
bionic77 said:
She lives in Philly and works on Market street.
..so do you like follow her or something?
Know anything else about her? :p

2DMention said:
Anybody else got a crush on the girl with a "tricked-out nametag?"

she doesn't have it yet, that's the dream. she says she could buy one with all the money she would save on insurance. she probably does have progressive and then spends all the money she has on makeup.

bionic77

Jtwo said:
..so do you like follow her or something?
Know anything else about her? :p
Haha.

That is all the information I would disclose on a public forum. If you were to meet her on Market street at lunchtime it might be fate.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I hate when gaf does its fucking sharp knees thing.

But this woman has sharp knees of the face. She's like a vortex of awful and she sucks joy and light out of the universe with the crushing singularity of her makeup.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Her without 10 pounds of makeup on looks alot better, IMO. But the makeup actually fits the cheesiness of the commercials.

600full-stephanie-courtney.jpg

Ionas

At first I thought this thread would be about menstruation, and then I thought maybe you had a girlfriend whose values were a little too far left for your tastes, and now I'm just disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom