• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want a new Elevator Action game

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriScho

I was thinking about an elevator action game film noir style and a cool movielike storyline between the action.

elevatoractionnoir.jpg

But another sequel like Elevator Action Returns on Saturn would also be nice.

Bigfoot

I was just playing the NES Elevator Action game last night (on my Xbox). It used to be one of my favourite games in the arcade when I was really young. I'm not sure how a new version would turn out, but I'd like to see one. Was this one of the first games that you could shoot out the lights?

FriScho

It would be cool if you can actual check the rooms and go inside (first person view) to collect stuff for the storyline.

robot

Is the psOne game a port of Elevator Action Returns (arcade)? If so I may have to track it down, thats an awesome game.

That would be nice, but I'm dying for Namco to get a clue a bring us an update to Rolling Thunder. I miss agents Albatross and Leila........... :(

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I was thinking about an elevator action game film noir style and a cool movielike storyline between the action.

elevatoractionnoir.jpg

But another sequel like Elevator Action Returns on Saturn would also be nice.

Did you grab Elevator Action Returns S Tribute? It’s on all systems 😎

Highly enjoyable. The violence in particular reminds me a lot of Hotline Miami.

Edit: Already mentioned niiiiiiice 😏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom