• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want good body soap/wash for guys. What are good ones?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I use the Everyone brand.
new-items-are-for-everyone-1.png

Apparently it's better for your body than all the other brands on the market. I don't use it for my hair because it'll dry my hair out.

There's nothing special about "men's soap/wash". It's about getting you to buy a he/she and then paying a premium for a "gender design".

I use Dove's bar soap that has moisturizer in it [more environmentally friendly than the stupid bottled crap]

natjjohn

I’ve been partial to different old spice ones. Smell nice and seem to get the job done. Would use almost any body wash. Not the biggest fan of using bar soap

luxsol

Dove's Sensitive Skin, unscented.
Great for my face too.
Everyone thinks I'm in my early 20s despite my going on 40.

I also use Shea Butter Dove and Neutrogena's Rain Bath during the dry winter months.
I still use unscented Dove to wash my face during this time though.

Drain You

I stopped using body wash and shampoo a long while ago. First week or two you hair/body might feel a little gross or greasy but after that you body rebalances itself. I don't have any acne anymore, hair isn't greasy, no more dry skin. Shower everyday and thats good enough. It sounds crazy but you'd be surprised. I'm pretty sure I got the idea from a thread on here a year or two ago.

Mr. Grumpy

Grumpy see, Grumpy do.
Firstly, if you suspect that somebody is posting a, to quote, "shitpost" which is not contributing to a thread then responding to it in the same manner is only contributing to the uselessness of that post. Let us know and we'll look into it.

Secondly...
A joke is not the same as a shitpost, junior.
Using "junior" in this manner is not acceptable and the many junior members are as welcome here as any other member is. It's also worth reminding yourself that "members" can very easily have their membership status modified to "junior membership" if it's deemed appropriate to do so.

Thank you.

DeSo

Banned
Dove's Sensitive Skin, unscented.
Great for my face too.
Everyone thinks I'm in my early 20s despite my going on 40.

I also use Shea Butter Dove and Neutrogena's Rain Bath during the dry winter months.
I still use unscented Dove to wash my face during this time though.
Listen to this man, Dove's sensitive skin soap is excellent, really cheap too.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Any of the 3in1 bottles, theyre the LeBron James’ of soaps, hair, body, conditioner triple double threat

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
Thanks for the threat.

Behave ;)

The post was a reminder that everyone starts as a junior poster. Also just because junior posters automatically graduate to member doesn't mean their posts are also upgraded in quality. Many members have found themselves to be given junior status after unbecoming behaviour.

It was just a comment that missed its mark, nothing overly sinister. We don't want the old divisive terminology lingering. So just take it as it's meant and move on. It's a thread about manwashes for god's sake ;)

Top Bottom