• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone know if girls have diferent kind of smell? (+ skin, feet, mouth, taste)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighPoly

Banned
Hello guys

I know my question is crazy, but listen to what I'm speaking, and try to understand...

Well, we men have some fetishes, and one of the most import thing when we look girls, uses to be the appearance, right?

So, what girls appearance reveals to us? I mean, Beyond appearance, should we expect a different kind of smell? like, when they are sweaty for example...
What about feet? they are smaller, so could we expect another kind of smell?
What about genitalia ?

I ask you guys, because I had just two relationships, and I'm not an expert in sex or experiences with women...
So, If you ask me about girls smell, or another things about their organisms, I don't really know anything about...
not in theory, I'm telling about experiences in real life that makes all diference between sex with men or women...

Ok, Ok, I know girls ovulate, girls menstruate monthly, they have some crisis about that. I know all those pathetic things about girls, as much as you know...

But my point is, what about all those thoughts and a kind of romantic feelings, when we touch or imagine a girl body? Have our fantasy minds gone too far??

When you lick their lips, when you sniff their sweaty, when you touch their skin, our brains react diferently? Is there anything special to discover in a woman's body or is it only a male imagination?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Your threads man....
Reaction GIF

NeoGiffer

Hello guys

I know my question is crazy, but listen to what I'm speaking, and try to understand...

Well, we men have some fetishes, and one of the most import thing when we look girls, uses to be the appearance, right?

So, what girls appearance reveals to us? I mean, Beyond appearance, should we expect a different kind of smell? like, when they are sweaty for example...
What about genitalia ?

I ask you guys, because I had just two relationships, and I'm not an expert in sex or experiences with women...
So, If you ask me about girls smell, or another things about their organisms, I don't really know anything about...
not in theory, I'm telling about experiences in real life that makes all diference between sex with men or women...

Ok, Ok, I know girls ovulate, girls menstruate monthly, they have some crisis about that. I know all those pathetic things about girls, as much as you know...

But my point is, what about all those thoughts and a kind of romantic feelings, when we touch or imagine a girl body? Have our fantasy minds gone too far??

When you lick their lips, when you sniff their sweaty, when you touch their skin, our brains react diferently? Is there anything special to discover in a woman's body or is it only a male imagination?

joe-biden-amazing.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Smells are created by bacteria, fungus and yeast.. what do you expect?

Stop being so thirsty my man.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Women stink just like men stink. Their sweat can stink just as bad as ours. Their BO (body odor) is just like ours. The only differences are when they're on their periods (the blood smells kinda rank... And you DO NOT mention that to them unless you want to be old and alone) and sometimes they may have an underlying condition that makes their BO smell sweet.

Their VJJs can taste like licking skin. Especially fresh out the shower skin... Especially if they're fresh out the shower.

I can barely understand the rest of your post but I answered what I could without sounding mean.
Hello guys

What about genitalia ?

HighPoly

Banned
Smells are created by bacteria, fungus and yeast.. what do you expect?

Stop being so thirsty my man.
yeah, but the smell is a result from decomposition of skin, molecule? you know?
so, the girls skin decomposition, her own smell, like their smelly feet don't smell like men's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom