• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could bring one out of those 5 persons back to life, who would you choose?

If you could bring one out of those 5 persons back to life, who would you choose? Pos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned
1-Steve Jobs
2-Michael Jackson
3-Satoru Iwata
4-Malcolm X
5-Princess Diana

-Why?
-What do you think the person will say about the current state of the world/the changes that happened while he/she was dead?
-What do you think the person will do next?

Oh and assume the returned to life person can resume his post/position before getting ill/death (like Steve Jobs can continue being the head of Apple).

*This is a game and nothing serious
*I thought of these names randomly, some other member can put different five names after couple of pages if this thread reached that.
*The returned person would have a normal life span continuing from the age he died on and if the person was ill he would be cured from it.
*Yes the list is of famous people otherwise the game would be pointless, and yes the world would know the person came back to life.
*I guess when I thought of this format the point is why would you choose this person and not one of the others? Is it for personal reason like if I only care about Nintendo I would choose Iwata as I don't care that much about the others..etc.

Miracle

Hmmm...tough choice between MJ and Malcom X.

Probably Malcom X. Would be very interesting to see how much of an impact he would make in today's America.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I'll play devil's advocate and pick Steve Jobs. We'll never know what directions he could have taken the company over the next 30 years had he just been smart and gone to a doctor once in a while.

Also same for Jim Henson. I mean come on guys.

The Kree

Banned
It's a toss up between Princess Di and Malcolm. The first world is moving too far right for my liking and they could both be great figureheads for progressive ideals. Probably Malcolm.

Miracle

Especially after she joined the Justice League.

image.php

pantsmith

Thats a pretty incredible gift to consider squandering on people who did a lot with the life that was given to them.

I would probably pick a rando who died in an accident, give them a second chance, and follow how it affects them.

Are they still in their coffins when the wish takes effect? And do we know that they've been brought back to life?

Answer will differ depending on the answer.

Azriell

Iwata, but only because he seemed like such a nice, generous person. I would resurrect him, and then retire him from Nintendo because I like what Kimishima has done so far and I think he will end up being better than Iwata in the end.

Anth0ny

Michael Jackson is my favorite entertainer of all time, so selfishly I'd say MJ.

But for the good of the world, it would probably have to be Malcolm X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom