• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had to eat ONE dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

For me, it would be a good Indian curry.

Preferably cooked by my neighbor Reese, who is the best chef in the world, but failing that, the curries that I've eaten in various other spots would be fine.

All the nutrients you need for your health can be found in the spices and vegetables in an authentic curry.
The taste is 'to die for' , as they say.

poodaddy

Big bowl of steel cut oats cooked in some ultra filtered milk with one scoop of almond butter, two bananas sliced up in it, and lots of strawberries and blackberries in it as well with a hefty amount of Ceylon cinnamon and a decent dash of ginger, a teaspoon of vanilla bean paste, and just a tiny bit of bourbon barrel aged dark maple syrup. I swear I could eat that for every meal and never get tired of it. It's a great meal for training too, lots of clean energy, lots of fiber, handles macro and micro nutrient needs for the most part, though of course one would need to find a way to get some veggies in as well, but this is a pretty solid meal.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Her puss

oqpdpve.jpg

Apocryphon

Big bowl of steel cut oats cooked in some ultra filtered milk with one scoop of almond butter, two bananas sliced up in it, and lots of strawberries and blackberries in it as well with a hefty amount of Ceylon cinnamon and a decent dash of ginger, a teaspoon of vanilla bean paste, and just a tiny bit of bourbon barrel aged dark maple syrup. I swear I could eat that for every meal and never get tired of it. It's a great meal for training too, lots of clean energy, lots of fiber, handles macro and micro nutrient needs for the most part, though of course one would need to find a way to get some veggies in as well, but this is a pretty solid meal.
Are you taking the piss?

The answer is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.. surely!?

Apocryphon

Plus, my doctor on TikTok uploaded a video explaining how oats are actually really bad for you. Gives you the gut cancer or something.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
For me, it would be a good Indian curry.

Preferably cooked by my neighbor Reese, who is the best chef in the world, but failing that, the curries that I've eaten in various other spots would be fine.

All the nutrients you need for your health can be found in the spices and vegetables in an authentic curry.
The taste is 'to die for' , as they say.

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Top Bottom