• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If You Still Havent Seen The FULL RE4 Trailer, It'll Be On XPlay In 15 Minutes...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
What else is on this episode of Xplay?

I think I have Tivo recording it anyways so I'll check it out tomorrow

Stupid network has episode info for G4's shows on my Directivo guide, but no info for Techtv's shows. Yeah, fuck you G4

GDGF

Soothsayer
The Zelda trailer, Silent Hill the room trailer, Driver 3 trailer, some trailer for a strange Capcom alien annoyance sim, and probably some other stuff I forgot. It's their post E3 we're tired so we're showing all trailers show :)

Oh and if the Unscrewed episode coming right after is the one I think it is, watch it. It's funny as hell. It's the weed episode.

(incase you haven't seen unscrewed, it's a talk show aimed at internet savy stoners and tech geeks)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I wish they could show the full trailer of MGS3 on the network. Doubt they will though since the damn thing is 14 minutes long. They showed the MGS3 trailer from last year's E3 on Xplay and they had to cut some footage and split the trailers so they it aired at the beginning of the show and at the end of the show, argh. They actually showed the full Silent Hill 4 trailer on Cinematech last week, no interruptions or cuts. Pretty sweet stuff

GDGF

Soothsayer
Aaaaaaand...it's over. Hope whoever wanted to catch it could!

Watch Unscrewed dammit so it doesn't get cancled!

Top Bottom