• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN “The Series S could be faster than the PS5”

nyr88nyg

Banned

Click the first video for their explanation.

EDIT: I’m just reporting what I saw on their page. I have no opinion on it, but enjoy reading tech wiz’s opinions on it.

TLDR of IGN’s explanation: “The Series S CPU is faster than the PS5’s”

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

4806281-in%20b4%20lock.gif

The CPU in the Series S should be faster than that in the PS5.

I mean, the Series S has to render everything at 1440p at most, whereas the PS5 targets 4k

Honestly, it will be very interesting to see how this dwarf console performs

Last edited:
But it's not. Why is IGN so stupid?

They're not stupid. "Could" is a possibility/variable, and they choose such wording because it allows them to getaway with console warring nonsense that generates hits for them (archaic business model, but they never learn until the end.)

Sorta like how you can say anything untrue about someone/something as long as you attach a question mark at the end. For example, "Is IGN run by dehydrated carrots?"

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
They're not stupid. "Could" is a possibility/variable, and they choose such wording because it allows them to getaway with console warring nonsense that generates hits for them (archaic business model, but they never learn until the end.)

Sorta like how you can say anything untrue about someone/something as long as you attach a question mark at the end. For example, "Is IGN run by dehydrated carrots?"

HAHAHA!!!! Oh man......I hope their editors don't think this is a good strategy long term.

Click the first video for their explanation.

EDIT: I’m just reporting what I saw on their page. I have no opinion on it, but enjoy reading tech wiz’s opinions on it.
There is no video in the article u posted other than xss ad

Top Bottom