• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN compares: Assassin's Creed 4 on PS4 vs Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaskade

I really can't stand these videos. You can not compare them without full quality video. The videos are compressed to hell and don't even look like the actual versions.

jaaz

Looks like a current gen to me. The only difference is an increase in resolution and a small increase in some of the textures relative to the PS360 version. A current gen up port.

Have you played the game on a PS4 after the patch? Because it is nowhere near current generation-looking. It is gorgeous.

MilkBeard

Looks like a current gen to me. I agree with you about the textures not looking that great and a lack of polygons. A current gen up port.

Yeah that stuff is noticeable. But you really have to play it yourself it get a proper feel. There are definitely some things that could be improved, but the solid frame rate alone makes a huge difference. On numerous occasions I found myself saying that this game is quite beautiful. Not perfect though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom