• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Summer of Gaming - Live Now

UPDATE: Day Three kicking off later today

[IGN Expo #3 (2:30pm PT): Exclusive Trailers,
Gameplay Demos, Developer Interviews, Previews
Trailers: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (SEGA / ATLUS) - Exclusive Reveal Debut Castlestorm 2 (Zen Studios) - Launch Announcement Trailer
Everspace 2 (ROCKFISH Games) - Exclusive Alpha Gameplay Reveal Trailer and Interview with ROCKFISH Games CEO & Co-Founder Michael Schade
Guilty Gear Strive (Arc Systems Works) - Exclusive Character Reveal Trailer
Phantasy Star Online 2 Update (SEGA) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal Ranch Simulator (Excalibur Games) - Exclusive Gameplay Trailer

Everspace 2 gameplay today, hell yeah

Last edited:

giphy.gif

oriis

Neo Member
Nice I forgot about this event.
Funcom showing off a game called the outsiders, what could that be a new mmo?

Starcheif

I was so busy watching the Hype train crash over the place holder price on the PS5 I almost forgot about this!
Thanks Chunk!

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
"Pre-Apla footage. Gameplay shown, if it is real, may or may not be representative of final product."

Kagey K

Banned
"Pre-Apla footage. Gameplay shown, if it is real, may or may not be representative of final product."
Fuckin Hell I was hoping devs wouldn't do that this time around.

MS and Sony better show launch games at their events, I don't want to be shown games that may or may not release right before next next gen is going to start.

kingbean

Second Extinction looks like a decent 29.99 game. That's about it.

Hopefully they can tighten up the graphics on level 3, and add something other than just "shoot the things" to the gameplay.

Last edited:

dottme

This second extinction game looks as generic as you can.
It’s not really bad, but it’s so boring and deja vue.

Top Bottom