• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: The Last Guardian cancelled, mayhaps; Sony: Nope - Stage XI: Mole Hunt

Who should be banned from NeoGAF?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fbh

Wasn't it obvious by now?.
I'm actually sort of happy they finally had the balls to admit it

Well, hopefully they have some other surprise at E3 besides project beast

JayEH

Wow. Wasn't expecting this.

You picked a great time to announce this huh Sony?

Fake edit: Oh wait, it isn't official yet. There's still hope!

8f1a696b_tears.gif

Come here everyone. *hugs*

I don't know why people were so into this game, there was no gameplay or barely any footage.

I understand following a good dev's work but the hype seemed quite unreasonable.

Cess007

Doesn't this qualify as Rumor? Taking that there's no official Sony statement and IGN's sources are just well.. their secret sources?

I still believe ;___;

LX_Theo

Banned
Oh, goodness. You guys here about IGN saying they got a vague report saying this and you;re ready to announce it as official.

HUELEN10

What is IGN's source? Though it wouldn't surprise me, I know that IGN pulled plenty of whoppers with "sources" in the past that have been erred in some way.

Man Icarus, The Motion Plus having a permanently-attached jacket, Halo DS, dreamcast.ign.com being brought back for a PSP game...

I really feel bad for you guys who had any hope left. But honestly, this is hardly surprising.

Edit: not officially yet? Still wouldn't surprise me.

This can't fucking be.

Just release what you have. ANYTHING BUT THIS.

Goddamn, what an utter waste of resources. 10 years of hard work, those poor developers...

TheMan

i was never really excited for this game, nor was i truly expecting it to come out, but i still feel a pang of sadness

I will reiterate my sarcasm from the last SCE fuck up thead.

Sony internal development is TOTALLY OK!

SHU IS DOING A GREAT JOB!

I think if this game needed to be rebooted again it was probably for the best they killed it. If it wasnt ready now then toss it out and put those resources somewhere else

watershed

Banned
Wait a minute, so this is just a rumor right now? There hasn't been any confirmation or press release or even on the record comment from anyone at Sony? IGN...

Hawk269

While I really did not care if it was coming or not, was not a big fan of the other games like Ico, I do feel for you all. I know all too well when a game you really want get's canned. Hopefully, some day they will bring it back.

Somnid

I don't expect it to go quietly and with the respect it deserves, I expect this'll be Dreamcast levels of fan necromancy, conspiracy theories and horse beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom