• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW Interview

DMczaf

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/526/526341p1.html

Devin: We've added several new features that will greatly enhance the user's experience and interaction with the game, as well as improving on last year's features. One obvious improvement that players will notice when they get a look at the game is the graphical upgrade. Yuke's did a fantastic job with this year's Superstar models. They've increased the poly counts significantly, especially in the Create-A-Superstar area.

IGN: THQ is more secretive than ever this year? Why all the cloak and dagger stuff?

Devin: It's all part of the master plan! Seriously, we've got some real big things planned with this year's offering and we're looking forward to letting all you guys in on all the fun leading up to launch. You guys are our biggest supporters and we're glad to reward your readers by making IGN the WWE HQ.

*Cough* ONLINE! *Cough!*

Overall, worst interview ever!

Almost 90% of the question they "cant get into at this time"

I have a feeling most of the yukes haters havent played a sd since like 3

I used to hate SD

but now even after getting fire pro Z and KOC Green SD HCTP still holds up pretty well.

Yeah its not a uber sim, but as ive aged I grow im patient with the mollases slow no mercy gameplay

and pretty much every issue I ever had with the SD franchise is fixed

including

Location Damage
Selling
Injuries
REAL Submissions

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I didn't see the point of publishing this interview. There was absolutely no news in the article.

UFC PRIDE

Last years Smackdown was actually decent - this from a former Smackdown hater. But too bad I'm boycotting the WWE and its shitty product until they get their act together - at the very least getting rid of JBL as champion.

Top Bottom