• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGNxGamer] The GTA 6 Game Engine Looks Insane - IGN's Grand Theft Auto 6 Performance Preview

Pimpbaa

30fps can be fine on OLED as long as it has good motion blur (like say Insomniac‘s games). Previous Rockstar games seem to be fine in this regard.

WitchHunter

Banned
I'm not a 30fps guy at all but I have to agree with him that it's the right move, build the game around that target and push the tech hard which will produce stunning results fidelity wise, and can always be corrected to a proper framerate in the future with PC and console upgrades.

Yea a nice and concise video. I miss when DF did these type vids instead of the personality approach, I think they should save for for their podcast like directs. NX really needs to upgrade his mic though it sounds so weird hearing an xbox 360 headset being used on an IGN upload.
Now every 120hz nuthugger agrees. Yes, it's the way. Yess... 60 fps mantra was bad karma, now 30 is the way. :D :D :D 🤡🤡🤡

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I'm not a 30fps guy at all but I have to agree with him that it's the right move, build the game around that target and push the tech hard which will produce stunning results fidelity wise, and can always be corrected to a proper framerate in the future with PC and console upgrades.

Yea a nice and concise video. I miss when DF did these type vids instead of the personality approach, I think they should save for for their podcast like directs. NX really needs to upgrade his mic though it sounds so weird hearing an xbox 360 headset being used on an IGN upload.
Agreed on the length. I don’t want to watch 35 minute graphics breakdowns if a 1 minute trailer with three different dudes. 10 is already pushing it.

And yes, if you care about 60 fps so much, pc is that way.

Senua

Now every 120hz nuthugger agrees. Yes, it's the way. Yess... 60 fps mantra was bad karma, now 30 is the way. :D :D :D 🤡🤡🤡
ice cube what GIF

There's no need to be so strident about this. Plenty of us think 30fps looks shit because of how choppy it is. I'm one of them.
Then there is genuinely something wrong with your perception of optical signals. May want to look into that to make sure it’s not an indication of a more serious medical condition.

Top Bottom