• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ILM Concept Artist Does Studio Ghibli Star Wars

ManaByte

Gold Member

stephen-zavala-fireball-ghibli-1-sz.jpg

stephen-zavala-luke-achto-1-sz.jpg

stephen-zavala-rebel-camp-1-sz.jpg

stephen-zavala-imperial-crawler-1-sz.jpg

stephen-zavala-ghibli-atat-hill-1-stephenzavala.jpg

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Make it happen.
No please. Can we stop wasting creative output in this shit? It’s been almost 50 fucking years. I want to see artists paid to explore new stories and universes, but here we have all of this wasted talent in the same old shit.

Ghibli could animate a singing turd and it would still look awesome, this isn’t a reason to continue making more Star Wars shit.

Last edited:

Darko

No please. Can we stop wasting creative output in this shit? It’s been almost 50 fucking years. I want to see artists paid to explore new stories and universes, but here we have all of this wasted talent in the same old shit.

Ghibli could animate a singing turd and it would still look awesome, this isn’t a reason to continue making more Star Wars shit.
Nene Leakes GIF

I wasn’t serious jeez I know it will never happen, and if it did it would probly look amazing but be terrible otherwise.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

Star Wars comic books.
Star Wars video games.
Star Wars TV shows.
Star Wars movies.
Star Wars podcasts.
Star Wars apparel.
Star Wars food.
Star Wars music.
Star Wars Gatorade.

Star Wars x1,000! Never gets old!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Nene Leakes GIF

I wasn’t serious jeez I know it will never happen, and if it did it would probly look amazing but be terrible otherwise.
Sorry, not your fault. I think the consumerism driven holiday for Star Wars was not so long ago and I can’t even take a dump without hearing about it.

mg4usyl3yph11.jpg

Top Bottom