• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm 36 today! Roast me Gaf.

bender

What time is it?
old-yeller.gif

Blade2.0

Look around you at what other people your age have achieved. Yeah. You've wasted your life so far and it is now too late to catch up. Your only hope now is try and outlive those muthafuckas but the shape you are in that's pretty unlikely.
Tom Clancy didn't write his first novel till 36. But if he gets to 37 then he should just give it up

Last edited:

GymWolf

Yo mama is so fat that 36 years ago she didn't even noticed that she was pregnant.
You look like tom cruise if tom cruise looked like a used condom.

Your boss love having you around so much that you are the only one in your department who can still work from home.

Your dog is really a cat.

Your dick is so small that scientist use it as a measurement unit instead of microns.

What do i win?

i'm also 36, don't feel old man, our dicks are still gonna work fine for another 20-25 years

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
no need to roast you, your a 36 y.o. on a gaming forum, your body will be roasting you every single day till you die

Artoris

Gold Member
36 is still young, but wait a few more years for depression and despair to set in at the approaching rickety old age in which you will be waiting for death

but happy birthday

Top Bottom