• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm looking for a web/graphics designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Hi there.

Sorry to disrupt the flow of the off topic forum with my topic, but since I think my site is for the good of everyone here (well unless you don't care about games of course) it'd be ok. If not please delete this thread.

Anyway here is the deal. You may or may not know that I'm the webmaster of a small Xbox site called xboxyde where I host lots of videos. Recently I've been asked to mirror videos of non Xbox games and people were quite confused to see Tekken 5 vids on a Xbox site.
So I created Games Media Mirror http://www.gamesmediamirror.com/ (paint is still very wet there), using the xboxyde code base and adding a few stuff in there. I know the name is awful, but I have no imagination and at least it tells exactly what this is all about ;) The goal of the site is to provide an easy way for people to host big games video. Not only the official ones (you can get them elsewhere usually), but the one done by people like you and me, and the one that were hosted on a site that crashed under the load, or horribly slow (like ruliweb for example). I have 100 mbits almost dedicated to this so it should be ok for quite some time I guess, especially with bittorrent.

I've been a web developer since quite a long time now, BUT I have absolutely no web design talent what-so-ever. So for the moment the site is simply xboxyde without the logo.

That why I'm asking if someone here could help me with the design. I want to keep the whole design more or less like it is (main table 760 width and 100% height), simple navigation, sober interface BUT the header/footer and colors can and should be changed if possible. Basically what I'm looking for is a logo (see xboxyde for the design with a logo), a nav bar/button set and a color palette.
HTML is no problem, so I can take a PSD file and work with it.

So if you are willing to lose a bit of your time on this, please contact me or reply to this thread directly.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom