• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Blizzard, March 16 for PAL

Murkas

What the hell.

/edit/ The anime is pretty garbage in my opinion. The story and everything is cute in the game, but as far as sports anime go IE is pretty awful.

If the whole thing is like this vid then I'll be satisfied.

As long as it's outrageous and it has fun, not like Prince of Tennis which took itself way too seriously.

As opposed to what? Sports anime and/or manga that try to be realistic? I actually can't stand those. In fact, I demand neglect of physics and reality for me to even possibly enjoy them. That's why I hate stuff like Knights of the Area and love IE and Captain Tsubasa.

Essentially this, yeah. More realistic and targeted at a somewhat older audience.

still haven't played the first one for DS...

about how long would you guys say it takes for a regular straight playthrough?

It took me about 20 hours I think, but I remember people beating it in about 13 hours.

It took me about 20 hours I think, but I remember people beating it in about 13 hours.[/QUOTE]

nice and short, just how i like my rpg-like games these days!

Shiggy

So the German delay is definitely happening.

ds_inazuma_blizzard_lnxzlz.jpg
ds_inazuma_fire_large9baiq.jpg

I don't get how the German delay will help sales. I guess it would pointless to re-marketing it when the football league happens if retailers are like "oh we ran out months ago and won't get any stock in" but the whole last minute of it is like the UK release. Poor planning, its like the marketing department saw the release schedule and was "I know we do it like this, retract the scheduled release, stop the presses" and someone high up listened.

Then again it being in the next financial year I think would be more pressing (given this year is a write-off as a loss no matter what happens now...).

I believe they delayed it so it can be released at the same time they aired the english dub of the anime.
Yeah. The game came out in August (either a week before or after Xenoblade). I see it rotting away on shelves here all the time and still refuse to buy as its not £5 I'm not tolerating pointless delays (moreso when the anime dub was dropped from the schedule of Disney XD very swiftly making the whole exercise pointless).

So is this pretty much battle network 3 of the series?

I recall the loading between field screen to 'cutscene' to be a bit long in the first one...

will probably check this out though... I did like some of the unique scenarios in the first one like against the borg or w/e they were called ;P

Didn't really dig the whole random encounter thingie though. No real point o_O.

Kusagari

I'll be importing it like I did the first one.

Are there any real differences between the versions or is it just a Pokemon situation?

Top Bottom