• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven Strikers (Wii) coming to Europe?

Sadist

The Wii has a nice send-off here in Europe.

The Last Story, Pandorra's Tower, Project Zero II, Beat the Beat and Inazuma Eleven.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Really? :( I loved the first one on DS and have still to start the second one so had high hopes for the Wii ones. What's so bad about it compared with those on DS?

Different games all together, while the DS titles are RPGs the Wii games seem to be a mediocre arcade kicker.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
FUUUUUUUUUUU

I'll buy it day one if it comes over here!
I know that it's not rpg as the portable ones, but I loved games as Mario Strikers and Captain Tsubasa or Sega Soccer Slam and I'd really llike to play a similar arcade game based on the marvelous Inazuma world with all its characters and super-shoooooots!

I don't know in the rest of Europe but the series has very nice sales in Spain.

So I can see it happening.

Its like Oliver and Benji all over again.
My small cousins know even things from episodes that have only aired in japan by reading them in the internet, its pretty crazy, there seems to be lots of fans of the anime and the games in spanish schools.

I remember Dragon Ball, Oliver and Benji and other animes I watched as a kid. Children talked in school about the episode of the day and we didnt have internet to know the future. I think the surprise by watching it like that was better, but oh well, if the new kids have fun spoiling themselves, I dont want to sound like a crancky old man.

Shiggy

IE2 has just released in Germany, the TV series is also starting next month for the first time. It should be quite successful with the kids.

Shiggy

In Italy and Spain it is. I think the first one kind of succeeded in Germany as well!

I think it went under because the series just wasn't available and Nintendo did not bother to properly advertise it. Also, the series is now airing only on Sundays at 8 a.m., so let's see :/

squall23

The important thing to take from this is that they can't really release Strikers without releasing IE3. Well, I mean they can, but that will just get people to ask questions as to why we haven't gotten Fideo's or Rococo's story, and the fact that the game tells us
Endou's grandpa is alive
who happens to be usable in Strikers. So...... IE3 confirmed for next year? Please?

squall23

I guess they wanted to release this before IE3 before the Wii becomes less relevant, but that just means the DS is even less relevant if/when IE3 comes out in English.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I guess they wanted to release this before IE3 before the Wii becomes less relevant, but that just means the DS is even less relevant if/when IE3 comes out in English.

Considering Strikers has IE3 characters, I'm thinking they could skip IE3 and go directly with Inazuma Eleven Go. The anime 3rd series here in Italy is almost over, too.

GhaleonQ

Considering Strikers has IE3 characters, I'm thinking they could skip IE3 and go directly with Inazuma Eleven Go. The anime 3rd series here in Italy is almost over, too.

That wouldn't be unexpected, but would be disappointing. The game would be within the window of Nintendo's usual attention to localization. This isn't even a Final Fantasy VI Advance situation.

Shiggy

inazuma_eleven_strikers_boxart_europe.jpg

Top Bottom