• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Incoming Flash PSN Sale for July 18-20? Sci-Fi themed

Ludovico

Possibly about to drop a ton of money...

How's this version of Lumines? I've only played the very first one back on PSP.

BadWolf

Picked up Resonance of Fate.

Hope I like it, will make sure to read up on the battle system since that is what a lot of people seem to have issue with.

Tizoc

I've heard lots of good things about the Vita ver. and it's overall well regarded among the Vita community far as I've known.

//ARCANUM

Do I want to buy Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 1? I've never played one of those games. All the reviews I've seen say it's just "okay". But those are just reviews. Can anyone vouch for *loving* the game?

Do I want to buy Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 1? I've never played one of those games. All the reviews I've seen say it's just "okay". But those are just reviews. Can anyone vouch for *loving* the game?

Just kinda bought it on a whim the other night after coming home from the bars, it's not great, but I'm having some fun with it. The combat system is very simple, and visually, the dungeons aren't very exciting. The humor makes me crack a smile every now and then, though some dialog falls flat.

If you have any interest in it, it's probably worth a try for $6.

Nintenyearold

Neo Member
Decided to pick up resonance of fate. I have no idea if I'll like it but I love how unique it looks and the price makes the risk worth it.

Z3M0G

Mass Effect 1 seems to be pretty great on PS3. I'm happy they went with L2/R2 for aim/shoot, since I'm playing PS4 primarily, and it's an easy transition.

I'm glad I'm returning so long after finishing ME3, because managing your party is so much more involved in the first game... collecting new weapons and armor like mad just in the very first mission. Ashley's cool looking White/Pink armor didn't last long though... got replaced within minutes. I was tempted to leave her with it just a bit longer, but would be at a disadvantage if I did.

Plus the way targeting works is a shock, how slowly your members focus their aim at the beginning. Sure to improve as I level up, if I recall.

Mass Effect just feels good as an RPG... too bad they went full shooter in the sequels.

//ARCANUM

Just kinda bought it on a whim the other night after coming home from the bars, it's not great, but I'm having some fun with it. The combat system is very simple, and visually, the dungeons aren't very exciting. The humor makes me crack a smile every now and then, though some dialog falls flat.

If you have any interest in it, it's probably worth a try for $6.

Cool, I went for it. Only $6 lol.

baconcow

Excellent. Has some touch aspects that can be completely ignored. Ad-hoc multiplayer is completely underrated and almost no video footage of it exists. Overall, and excellent puzzle game.

Top Bottom