• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
They took their goddamn time, but Indie Gala is having a Happy Hour right now (not sure how long it'll last).

Good thing, because I was waiting for one to buy the current bundle.

zulux21

just got an email... the groupees bundle is back down to 1 game min

also it seems they are doing a dojin bundle
mYlssBR.jpg

I know for a fact the girl in the middle is the girl from cherry tree high comedy club

I don't know the others off the top of my head though lol

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The other games appears to be Ether Vapor Remastered (with steam cards!) and Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm (Indiegogo)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!! Holy shit I've been holding off Ether Vapor because my PC slows down during the sections where the camera is shifted. Also, it's more likely they're gonna give away vanilla Yatagarasu, Attack on Cataclysm is the new one they're tying to fund.

If that the case though, we'll be getting a DRM-free figher with netcode, not the best but stil...*drool*

zulux21

The other games appears to be Ether Vapor Remastered (with steam cards!) and Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm (Indiegogo)

cherry tree also has cards.... very expensive cards (some of the normal cards are going for over $2.50 per card, the cheapest cards are around $1.25)

but i can't believe yatagarasu is in a bundle already given it's not out o_O;

but this seems like a mostly nyu media bundle then... so I wouldn't be surprised if Eryi's Action was a bonus game nor some of their other games, either way i am excited for this one.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Bientôt l'été is pretty, but it has very little gameplay (or at least had when Giantbomb made a quicklook of it).

The rest of the games seem.. forgettable.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
HI All.

The fourth Green Light Bundle launched a few days ago. Thought I'd revive this thread.

5 games:http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com/

Just a heads up for people that keep up with Bundles:

Escape Goat was part of two bundles: Indie Royale June Bug Bundle and Indie Gala Weekly 1
8 Bit Commando was part of two bundles: Indie Gala June and Retro Groupee and was also featured on IndieGameStand
Krunch was part of the Indie Royale Mash Bundle and was featured on IndieGameStand

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Bridge It was also in Indie Face Kick and GamersGate's IndieFort before. Although Indie Face Kick seems to have gone down.

derExperte

Bientôt l'été is pretty, but it has very little gameplay (or at least had when Giantbomb made a quicklook of it).

The rest of the games seem.. forgettable.

The Pit is the star of the bundle but me and a lot of others have bought it during the summer sale.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Guncraft Steam keys coming soon for those who purchased elsewhere, including the Groupees Be Mine 8 bundle if you paid $4 or more:

Thanks to Sysgen for the heads up.

I am really enjoying Kings Bounty.

Just bought it two days ago! I like the combat, but moving around is pretty janky. That's my only complaint so far. Well that and slow leveling up. Pretty good bundle game though. I might change to Armored Princess and see if it has some improvements.

Melted77

Isnt each Game itself just 75cents and 1,50$ for two Games?

It will usually starts off with a 2 game minimum but at some point after the sale starts they will drop it to 1 game for a short time. Probably to get the sale numbers up so they can sell more bundles and unlock more titles.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Trailer for Let's Build a Doujin Bundle! just went up.

Lineup:
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Ether Vapor Remaster
Cafe 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~
War of the Human Tanks
Yousei
Yatagarasu
Croixleur.

I'm starting to really love the Groupees bundles, especially since they let you build a lot of them. No need to BTA, just pick and choose. Humble and Groupees are largely the ones I grab bundles from now.

RS4-

Oh, yeah was going to ask about Yatagarasu since I have the one from ricedigital or whatever.

Was hoping it'd be the one from the kickstarter/indiegogo thing.

zulux21

The Groupees bundles usually let you buy just one game at some point, right? Cherry Tree is the only one I'm really interested in.
it likely will at some point
Oh, yeah was going to ask about Yatagarasu since I have the one from ricedigital or whatever.

Was hoping it'd be the one from the kickstarter/indiegogo thing.

you could hope all you want but I can't see any game that is a year from release being including in any indie bundle that isn't an alpha funding bundle o_O;

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Yatagarasu is not an eventual steam key right?

Unless Rice Digital decides otherwise, nope. I believe Nyu Media, the publishers of the sequel, will definitely bring the new rev to Steam given that it passes approval on Greenlight.

zulux21

Can't wait for it to start, it'd be superb if they add Higurashi though, cuz that thing's $20 at Desura haha.

well the first bonus is Sound of the Human Tanks at 1500 bundles (aka it already started)
we will have to see what other bonuses come, as that one should be hit pretty quickly

Top Bottom