• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

INDIE Live Expo 2024 - All notable game announcements

Like the thread title says I've compiled a list with all or at least most of the indie games that have received an announcement or a new trailer during the INDIE Live Expo 2024 which was livestream yesterday on YouTube. Some of the deets were taken from Gematsu so be sure to give them visit or a follow on Twitter/X.

Hotel Barcelona – New trailer, screenshots

Action horror third-person shooter NIGHTMARE OPERATOR – INDIE LIVE Expo 2024 trailer, screenshots (plus, a look at the protagonist redesigned by Takeshia Oga)

Text-based adventure game Moonless Moon announced for PC

Rhythm adventure game Yunyun Syndrome!? Rhythm Psychosis announced for PC

Alliance Arts, ACQUIRE, and WSS playground announce poker-themed adventure RPG All in Abyss: Judge the Fake for PC

Hookah Haze launches July 11 on Switch and PC (PC demo launches June 11)

‘Multi-ending escape adventure’ game Type-NOISE: Shonen Shojo announced for PC (due out in 2024)

Kemono Teatime, a game that combines Kemomimi, cafe management, and ASMR, will launch for PC via Steam this fall

‘High tension adventure game’ ULTRA MUSHROOM announced for PC

Scars of Mars will launch for PC via Steam on June 20

Last edited:
Barista simulation game Tokyo Coffee: Grinding in the Pandemic for PC launches in July

Action strategy game BURGGEIST for PC launches this fall

A Star Named EOS adds PS5 and Xbox Series versions; delayed to summer (no longer due out this spring)

Odencat announces action adventure game Mousebusters for PC (due out in 2024)

Blade Chimera delayed to August (New trailer and screenshots shared)

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Nightmare Operator looks sick. Like a fully 3D Signalis.

BURGHEIST looks extremely weird lol. I'm curious. Same with Ultra Mushroom.

Blade Chimera looks pretty good. Nice animations.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
giphy.gif

Did add nightmare operator to the wishlist though.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Nightmare operator had that sweet old school PS1 Resident Evil - vibes. Prolly check it out sometime in the future.

Really appreciate the summary. Didnt even know this was an event.
I think you know me by now. I always try to highlight some of these indie titles whenever I have a bit of time and energy to spare. :messenger_grinning_sweat: By the way, there's another indie game that I haven't included in my OP because I mentioned it yesterday in a separate GAF thread (it's from the same Indie Live Expo event).

Myths

Nice batch. Side note: pretty impressive to see how far Sal has built and scaled up this site. I remember it as ScrawlFX back in 2010, when I was originally going to contribute to the front-end design.

Top Bottom