• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible - Anime Expo 2017 Sizzle Reel

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJUN-d9Wjg

Anime Expo 2017 is in the books!

Here's another quick look at what we've been working on, set to some excellent music by Hiroki Kikuta.

Indivisible is a new RPG/platformer IP, starring Ajna (AHZH-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers. On her quest she’ll be joined by a variety of unique heroes and gain new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they’ll encounter along the way.

Indivisible is inspired by classic platformers and RPGs, but with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for.

In addition to a fresh spin on RPG gameplay, Indivisible features a deep storyline inspired by southeast Asian and other world mythologies, Lab Zero’s trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation, a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta, and an opening animation by popular anime studio TRIGGER.

Indivisible does not yet have an ESRB rating.

Hastati

Gonna be so great. One of the only developers that have that same Disney/Nintendo level of attention to detail and polish in their animations and overall development ethic.

Really liking the environments, they seem to have shaped up nicely from what we saw earlier in development.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Legit shook when Yoshinari from TRIGGER said his favorite parts were the backgrounds. Really proud of the look Max has put together

NEO0MJ

I always forget how buff Peter is.

On topic, nice to see that it seems development is moving along well.

Dachande

Still very happy with backing this. Haven't got time to watch the whole panel, but great looking toolset Mike Z has built there. And now I'm looking forward to the new preview!

I was wondering, does preordering the game through backer kit give you the backer exclusive colors from the Indiegogo campaign? And will the preorder still be up until the end of 2017?

Blues1990

Still keeping an eye on the twitter page for any job postings, but so far, it's been lemons.

I would love to do some animation clean-up for this project, as it looks awesome!

Top Bottom